1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Mothers California Gold® Clay Bar System - Now in India - Best Selling ClayBar kit!

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by Auto-Mall, Jun 14, 2011.

1. Auto-Mall

Auto-Mall

Bangalore
    Steel Wool, i am not aware of this, is this same which is used in industries rusts and all ?

Yes giving away 10% discount, if payed by bank transfer. http://www.auto-mall.in/how-to-buy.html

We are getting out www.carpolish.in fully functional, where i can provide discount coupons, right now we have only citibank and other few banks. Credit card and other banks will take 2 weeks to get approved for payment gateway.
  2. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    you know shyam why i purchased from you and will keep buying from you :) ?
    you dont loot or cone indian people.

i see lots of sellers buying stuffs from US/UK and selling at exhoribant prices here.

keep good discounts for out forum. we love our cars :)
  3. Auto-Mall

Auto-Mall

Bangalore
    Power polish works little differently to Ultimate compound, This is pad dependent polish, And Power Polish don't dry out and become powdery like UC. Depending of pads used it works similar to UC.

Use just polishing pads for light swirls and for heavier swirling Light cutting pad should be sufficient.
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2011
  4. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Shyam..Can you plse suggest me a good buffing /waxing machine . Do you deal with any such machine ? I dont want to take chances like burning of paint. My concern would be easily available consumables & service if any required.
  5. Auto-Mall

Auto-Mall

Bangalore
    Go for Dual Action Orbital polisher, it will never burn paint. Rotary can burn paint if you are not skilled.

For economical range you can buy is Kestrel DA polisher or Meguiars DA polisher, both comes in 220 v , you can source it from UK through http://shopyourworld.com/
    In India I think there is a Dewalt model DA polisher is available. Price is around 10 k . You can check in local market.

If you want high end polisher, you can buy Flex which is available in 220v can be sourced from US, but costs around 20 k .
  6. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Thanx a lot Shyam. By the by do you have any glaze product ? I could find only a combo pack kind of thing from your website .
  7. Auto-Mall

Auto-Mall

Bangalore
    Yes you can buy single pack also. Mothers CALIFORNIA GOLD SEALER & GLAZE
    16 oz for Rs 470/- separately also.
  8. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Thanx mate..Will surely be getting back to you.. :)
  9. Auto-Mall

Auto-Mall

Bangalore
    And if you dont want to spend a lot. We have Mothers PowerBall for paint. You can just attaching this power-ball to your drilling machine and use it to polishing and waxing. It comes with FX Liquid synthetic wax.

http://cgi.ebay.in/Mothers-PowerBal...tDomain_203&hash=item1e642b39c6#ht_1697wt_905
  10. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Woow..that's a new info.. How safe is it ?? As the drilling machine rotation is too high is it ok ? Can it be used with other carnuaba wax..I have Collinite Marque D'Elegance (No. 915). Can I use it ?