1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Most trusted accessories shops in town

Discussion in 'Modifications & Tuning' started by Phew, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Alright as the title reads, pls share the names and locations of the best and most trusted shops in/around ur city/town according to you along with ur views and experiences

To start off :
    BK Tyre delhi - lajpat nagar, new delhi

The best place to go if tyre change is the order of the day. They also stock alloys wheels hence offering a one stop shop solution for those on a hunt for an upgrade, with all the major leading brands available
  2. Xenex Hyderabad for accessories, mohan Chandra for wheel alignment & balancing.
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Area- Chandigarh, Mohali,Panchkula

Engine oils/lubes- Verma Motors, #360 ,Manimajra motor market

Wheel balancing etc- Sharma wheel alignment, near Modern Autos, Industrial Area Phase 1, Chandigarh.
  4. No stores in Chennai mentioned till now? I plan to visit them - Chennailities, please help :)
  5. hyderabad
    Ashoka wheels. minister road, opposite KIMS.
    pavan elecrticals, beside ashoka wheels.

stunnerz is a good place.
  6. thanks Srikaratluri,
    next time i visit home (hyd) with my punto and need update i will contact you. :)
    One more thing who is the authorized dealer for servicing Punto in secunderabad area. not a worry now as i have punto in bangalore. but may need for future need.
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Accessories shops:-

1) Poona Motors, Camp, Pune ( Near Yamaha Showroom Camp)
    2) Bhandari Auto, JM Road, Pune ( Recommended for ICING)
    3) CarAx, Balewadi ( Near Balewadi Sports Stadium, Pune-Mumbai highway, Near Hotel VITS)

Wheel Alignment/Balancing Shops:-

1) Mehta Tyres, Camp, Pune
    2) Mehta Tyres, Hadapsar, Pune
    3) Mehta tyres, Tilak Road, Pune

Garage:-

Pit Stop Garage, KalyaniNagar ( Which I know, Owners Name:- Manoj Kapoor, Mannubhai :) )
  8. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    delhi guys any idea for the best place to get the alignment done
  9. I know ashoka wheels ritesh personally but the fact is they are NOT good when it comes to alignment . I know one guy who does alignment who does it to the T and due to him I have got a life of about 75k on my tyres in my palio. Stunnerz / xenex are sister corncerns.
  10. drive_drift
    contact me when ever you come down here to hyderabad.

cyberdoctorind
    even i know ritesh personally. he is a friend of my dad. there is one fellow imran or iqbal forgot his name. he does alignment properly there.
    forgot his name