1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Most boring Hatchbacks to drive in India

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Phew, Feb 26, 2012.

?

The most boring hatchback to drive in india

1. A-star

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Estilo

21.4%
  3. Ritz

14.3%
  4. Swift

7.1%
  5. Figo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Micra

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Etios Liva

14.3%
  8. i10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. i20

14.3%
  10. Grande Punto

7.1%
  11. Fabia

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Polo

7.1%
  13. Jazz

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. Beat

7.1%
  15. Indica vista

7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Who do you guys think is the most Boring Hatchback to drive around, regardless of being diesel/petrol/cng/lpg.

My vote goes to GRANDE PUNTO
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2012
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Phew paaji, where is wagon R?

Can't say i've driven all in the list, but Wagon R would be hard to beat in the boring stakes. There are all three generations of Wagon R with my relatives, and i've driven all three over long distances.

Nothing can beat Wagon R in being a boring drive.
  3. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    paaji, the poll has a maximum count of 15 only, and I think its one of the most entertaining cars to drive, the driver never knows when it plans to topple around making it the real entertainer and showstopper so its excluded as I don intend on making it a one sided contest :p
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    What is the justification for GP to enter in the list:confused
  5. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    Such polls invariably end up with bashing of some car or brand because no one on the forum must have driven all the listed cars enough to comment on them. Ultimately, people vote based on perceptions and this ticks off owner's of the car being voted for and it all ends in a slug fest.

I think there needs to be a serious think on whether this thread should be allowed to run it's course.
    1 person likes this.
  6. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Jasveen paaji, can you put in some more parameters to justify what "boring drive" constitutes? This would help members to vote properly
  7. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    There are no justifications, just one word PERFECTION.
    the GP is so perfect that its very boring, at speeds like 160-170 where other cars shake in their legs the gp makes you yawn and do other stuff like maybe keep changing audio cd's, looking around here and there, play around with your cellphone etc etc. Also the cars so predictable that it gets boring since the element of surprise is non existant.

Amit the thread is not intended at starting any bashing but if any member or mod has that intension then I think no one can stop that from happening and if we keep thinking like that there would hardly be any threads in the forun

Waheguru Waheguru.
    1 person likes this.
  8. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Thanks Phew for a new definition for boredom:D.
    Is it applicable to all the candidates.
  9. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    Are members supposed to vote based on this definition of boring? If yes, then apart from the Punto, all the other cars listed don't fall into the above definition of boring making the poll skewed heavily towards the Punto. Only two other hatchback's can compete with the Punto on this type of boredom - VW Polo & Skoda Fabia. The poll should have had only these 3 cars.

Your definition of boring makes what I said even more relevant. Unless anyone drives the cars for an extended period of time we will not be able to judge how boring they are at high speeds. Since this is a Fiat based forum, everyone will vote in favour of the Punto simply because we have all owned and driven them for years but that does not mean that the Polo isn't as good as the Punto does it? I hope you are getting what the mods are trying to say here.
    2 people like this.
  10. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    All members and mods are to use their brains, thoughts, experience to vote...... Goin by my definitions or not isn't my concern, coz at the end its to each his own be it a member or a mod, so instead of trying to go all around the globe its better members vote and share their thoughts. Rest if the members or mods have an issue they are more than welcomed to not read or vote :)

Waheguru Waheguru.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.