1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Most arrogant

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by rameshjoshi, Aug 17, 2010.

1. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    We can add SX4 driver's to the category of most rash and arrogant. I dont' blame the driver's though, there is something about that car that brings out the beast in you. Trust me, I have a SX4 and I drive the same way!

In fact, I am going to say that Maruti driver's are among the extreme's. Some are rash and arrogant while some are total duds and laggards. The duds are mostly the Wagon R, Estilo, Alto cars , mainly the first time car buyer's while the rash ones are the SX4 ones.

Honda's are among the best driver's. Very few of them do 30kmph in the overtaking lane. At the same time, they are neither rash nor arrogant. In fact, Honda's are very unobstrusive on the road.
  2. NAREN64

Swift & Indica (cabs). Had a personal experience yesterday.

The Indica cab guy overtook me rashly, I left him go, after 15 kms he had scrapped the side of an oncoming bus. Stopped there & gave my mouthfull of words to the driver. The cars following me did the same.
  3. My vote goes to Swift. Some of the swift drivers (including my friend :) ) have no mercy on the fellow road users.
  4. shakesin

shakesin Amatore

Grande Punto 1.4
    Definitely any maruti, light weight making it easy to maneuver, perfect for breaking traffic rules :devil
    Followed by the Cab guys for IT and BPOs, they do have a deadline everytime, but at what cost, lot of people learn to drive like them looking at em.
    Fiat guys, you have to be diff to buy a Fiat. I have seen most often in b'lore, nobody knows whats "give way to traffic on your right" :A and i always get way when its another Fiat on the other side or it has to be some old man driving.
  5. gods-envy

For me, its Santro all the way!!
    Not a doubt in mind.

the Indicabs come a close second.
  6. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Scorpio and Tata Safari.
  7. In bangalore its usually the autos, cabs or volvos.

I don't think its got anything to do with the brand of the car, but there are some reckless guys on the road who give a damn about the safety of themselves and others on the road.
  8. sungoa2010

I will vote for Innova and Tavera irrespective of whether they have yellow board or white board. After that comes Bolero.
    Swift dezire is also an eligible candidate.
    1 person likes this.
  9. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    IMO in DElhi NCR its Omni vans (poking poking most of the times like a house fly),then is wagon R fellows,then its local auto rickshaws and cabs(tavera,xylo and Innova's)
  10. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    On Mumbai-Pune Express Highway I've seen the most arrogant drivers are of the state owned - 'Shivneri' Buses. They always drive in right lane and I've observed even the likes of BMWs & Audi's don't try to get anywhere near them.