1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

More TFI Merchandise Possible?

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by Harsh, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Hello TFIans,

I'm sure everyone at the factory saw the immense response FIAT and FIAL's merchandise & Accessories counter got... that got me thinking why can't we have TFI merchandise apart from stickers?! I'm sure we can make a survey of what all people would like and then accordingly go ahead!

like i really had in mind

1) TFI printed window suctions banners like window shades.
    $(KGrHqV,!h8E6GdRZQYCBOrbom8hNw~~60_35.JPG

2) TFI Mug

3) TFI clothing (already planned though)

4) TFI Laptop Skins

5) TFI Best Photos Calenders

6) TFI Key chains

7) Printed wallets

8) Phone covers
    4 people like this.
  2. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    Harsh,

We can make them and call it official Team FIAT merchandise :)

A friend of mine works for such a corporate gifting company and they have a wide range of products which they would customise according to our needs.

You can have a look at the below link for an idea regarding hundreds of products available in various categories.

Gift Wrapped

Please note- I'm no way related to this company. If required I can just give a reliable contact from this company to the mods :)
    1 person likes this.
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    As I have already mentioned in other thread, for t-shirts I can suggest 24hoursloot.com quality is good.
    1 person likes this.
  4. amazing collection!! i think the bags and outdoor would suit the best for our cause..

- - - Merged Post - - -

@zen : Amogh and others mods are already working on the T-Shirt "http://www.teamfiat.co.in/merchandise/8664-designer-tfi-t-shirt.html"

so i really don't know where they are sourcing it from...

but ive already bookmarked it for personal purposes ;-)
    1 person likes this.
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Plans for official TFI themed merchandise are in the pipeline, rest assured. :) Let's try and shortlist some items and discuss it.

I wouldn't claim the right to call just any merchandise official, mate. That honour rests solely with the founding team of TFI.

Cheers.
    3 people like this.
  6. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai

The "we" in my sentence means the TFI mods with the help/ideas from TFI members :)
    asimpleson likes this.
  7. sure shortlisting is more convenient! but i hope the mods and admins are open for new suggestions too!! i'd really like to get my laptop bag or back holding TFI badges!
  8. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Absolutely.
    1 person likes this.
  9. please make sure the laptop skin>>>>laptop bag>>>> and the window suction banner are strongly thought about...

i know the sticker serves the purpose but when miscreants try to damage them the stickers leave a very bad mark on the glass or body... kinda bad looking
    1 person likes this.
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Great, we would be happy to have the TFI merchandise with us..
    1 person likes this.