1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Moon Rover - A modified Tata Safari .....

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by saipv, Jul 22, 2012.

1. saipv

saipv Amatore

1 person likes this.
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Front looks good. I personally doesn't like this approach for the following reasons. Land rover is a premium luxurious brand and Tata should have preserved that premium brand without using the brand name for its indian made products which is no where near it. Indica also carry a rover badge. City rover. This will give a brand shift for safari but definitely push the original Land rover down.
    2 people like this.
  3. The car looks quiet good,but I dont understand why people go for so high modding.I mean the money they spent on the safari,with the money combined they could have bought a xuv,or maybe a fortuner which will be having so many features,along with the new tag which assures reliability and warranty issues.just my thought.
  4. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Competition for duster and ertiga ???
  5. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Valid Point :up....
    Side profile looks awful too... :confused:
    1 person likes this.
  6. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    As a custom mod, I would say it is not a bad job. It doesn't really look like an Evoque, I have seen it in real, but a reasonably close approximation.
    This is not done by the Tata so I don't really understand the comment "... definitely push the original Land rover down"
  7. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    What I said was that I personally feel that just because Tata have taken over Landrover, they should not use the brand image for their product.
    Imagine fiat calling punto as 'mini ferrari' or moon masratti. VW calls polo as 'land porshe' etc. None of the car makers with a heritage will not do that. :)
  8. Sun, as Royj mentioned, this mod is not done by Tata. This mod is done by some owner, like Fiat Punto owners making their car Abarth.
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    That was my mistake. I didn't read the link. Saw the picture and got a impression that Tata is developing a new safari. So completely agree with royj and sounder.:smile:
  10. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    From what i see this is not a mod job by some TATA enthusiast, its a show car done by big daddy for propaganda that's all..