1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Monsoon Care

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by jeevank, Jun 11, 2010.

1. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

wet car i agree..

but what if the car cover was used when the car was dry and letter it started to rain.. should cover be removed??!
  2. May be a dumb question... but how do you register yourself with FIAT?

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

OPPS!!! MY BAD!!!
    @Andy was talking about registering himself for the checkup camp...

While... I thought that one needs to register himself with Fiat to receive such intimations from Fiat!!.
  3. johy

johy Amatore

Siliguri
    Guys, quick question on Linea T-Jet. Does it come with underbody rust protection? Or do we need to get it done from outside. I believe I read somewhere that the Lineas come with underbody rust protection..?
  4. anjith100in

anjith100in Timido

trivandrum
    All fiat cars come with underbody coating. and also i think there is 3 year warranty against rust. but scraping an cause rust formation and i dont want anybody doing a tinkering work under my car. so as an additional care i did the underbody coating..
  5. My fiat punto engine stopped in the waterflooded road of hyderabad midnight at 1am .. the engine wouldn't start up and i get EBD failure on the control panel. i called up RSA and they arranged the Towing vehicle within 30 minutes. I'm not sure what could have happened, but the car is currently in the fiat work shop (Butta). I need to go there to check what the issue is.. i have tried calling them multiple times and they say they'll call back, but never did... i'll go to them in person tomorrow. Any one have any idea if there could be any major damage to my car??