1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Monsoon Care

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by jeevank, Jun 11, 2010.

1. obliex

obliex Amatore

Pune
    Underbody treatment is good . It is from 3M . They put sort of rubber-like paint on the underside of the body
  2. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    dats to avoid the rust on the underbody.. U also get a warranty for it and if rust found on the anti rust coated area they replace it under their warranty...
  3. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
  4. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    So did i Roy.... Ive registered myself on the website...
  5. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Is under body wash required for cars. I have done a under body antirust coating. But never taken it for under body wash. Never taken it in muddy and dirty places.
    Does under body wash do harm to the mechanical/electrical components that is exposed to water?
  6. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    What a downpour in kerala...:eek:
    I would be surprised if that poor verna fellow made it home with his car.
    So much of water would easily mean that the silencer would get clogged in a matter of seconds...
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    FIAT Champs,

i will be going on trip from 4 th Aug to 10th Aug with my monster punto.
    Please do know what care should be taken while drive as rains are pouring everywhere.

i believe my wiper will have its testing time.please do know is there any additive required in the water tank for free movement of wiper and keeping the windshield screen clean.?
    as my tires have already done 33K Kms and can be driven for another 20K Kms.
    Will be maintaining speed within 100 Kmph for the whole trip keeping in mind the rainy season and my worn our brake pads which can still last for more another 2K Kms.
  8. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Why..!!?!?!
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    cloths will dry fast in an open room than a closed room on a rainy day. Same logic.
  10. Cashier

Cashier Amatore

Mumbai
    I do an underbody wash occasionally, should not affect any mechanical/electric parts unless something comes loose while doing so.

1 person likes this.