1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Money Thread

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Bala, Sep 23, 2010.

1. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Just now, I bought 33 shares of MOIL @ Rs 355 each utilising crashing of Sensex by more than 330 points.
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Jeevan Saral from LIC of INDIA is best plan ever I seen in my life. Its not a ULIP so there is no allocation charges.

1) You can get loan upto 90% of Sum Assured
    2) Partial Withdraw is avaialble after 10 years.
    3) Premium amount and policy term is to be decided by proposer
    4) 250 times of monthly premium rist coverage.
    5) 1 Year grace period.
    6) Maturity amount received is Tax Free under section 10-10d of income Tax act
    7) In case of death 250 times monthly premium + Total Premium paid - (1st years premium & Extra premium paid ) + LA if any payable.
    8) The amount deposited in LIC is exempted under section 80c of income Tax act.
    9) Optional higher cover available through Term Riders
    10) This is like a Post office or Recurring Deposit Scheme. You can deposit Yearly, Hly, Quarterly or Monthly in LIC scheme

If you are interested to buy this policy please contact me 9923123804 Kedar Bendre. I work with LIC as Insurance Advisor.
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    I bought 26 shares of Coal India @ Rs 328.95 each at the muhurat trading a few hours back today.
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Out of the 11 orders I gave today, utilising the downward trend, only two clicked!

Added the following shares to my kitty:

10 Axis Bank @ Rs 945 each

10 SBI @ Rs 1705 each
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Good stocks.
    1 person likes this.
  6. hi All,
    I have a very simple understanding of Life insurance and i believe its somethng you are saving for your near and dear ones to survive once you are not there. So according to me the best thing is to go for a term policy for 30-35 years with a good covergae of atleast 25 lacs.
    While saving for insurance one shouldnot expect returns from it because the only purpose of doing this is for your family so why to risk that money by putting it in market??

Regards
    Sanjeev
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2011
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Today, I bought the following scrips utilising crashing of share market:

1. 60 ONGC @ 255 each

2. 10 OIL @ 1198 each

3. 10 J&K BANK @ 750 each

4. 200 PTC @ 48 each
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I am just coming across this excellent Thread.

@Ravi Ji, I think I should get recommendations from you before buying anything. You have been a consistent investor. After all these crash, I am planning to buy stocks of Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, Coal India, ONGC and RIL. Any advice from you :)?
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2011
  9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Start buying from now onwards as the Sensex goes below 16 k! It's time to buy. Invest in small lots in stages. All the stocks selected by you are good. Stocks like ONGC, Coal India, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank are gems. ONGC's dividend yield at current price is about 7%. That means, you buy the stock and keep it, it will return yield much more than your savings bank account!

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 AM ----------

Continuing the shopping spree, just a few minutes back, my order for 100 IOB @ 92 each was executed successfully. IOB returns a dividend yield of 5.46% at CMP.
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Ravi Ji. You are rocking.
    I made the following purchases today.

ICICI Bank at 745
    Axis Bank at 945
    Coal India at 300
    ONGC at 250

My order for RIL did not succeed.

Ravi Ji, you have any recommendations for midcap?
    1 person likes this.