1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Money Thread

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Bala, Sep 23, 2010.

1. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Just a few minutes back, I applied online for 527 shares of MOIL IPO at the cut-off price of Rs 375 each. My daughters and son will follow suit today itself. This IPO has already been oversubscribed by more than 2.80 times under RII category as of last evening.
  2. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Just now, my Axis Bank saving account was debited for Rs 6056.25 after lifting the lien. It means, I have been allotted with only 17 shares of MOIL at the rate of Rs 356.25 [issue price after 10% discount for RII] as against 527 applied for in view of heavy oversubscription of more than 32 times in RII category.
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    MOIL IPO should give you good return.
  4. Me too got debited only by 6056.25 meaning same 17 shares (1lot) . Too meagre allotment to talk about :( where as I too had went for the full limit for RII
    HMMM....
  5. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    A few minutes back, I applied online using my Axis Bank saving account ASBA for 1650 [the maximum permissible for RII] shares of Punjab & Sind Bank IPO @ cut-off rate of Rs 120 each, total amounting to Rs 1,98,000. Like MOIL, this IPO is also expected to be heavily over-subscribed. As usual, my children will apply later.
  6. MOIL got listed today- at a great price of 565 and went till around 590. Noticing the downtrend, I decided to sell, and sold it @ 559. A good candidate for prospective buying though(pretty soon), since it has already reached 480-490 levels.
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    I am not the lucky one among 71 out of 93 to get 50 shares allotted in Punjab&Sind Bank IPO. But, one of my daughters is! The RII category was over-subscribed by record-breaking 44.45 times.
  8. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    My two daughters and son are lucky to get 50 shares each of Punjab&Sind Bank IPO. I am the only odd [unlucky] man out! :sad1
  9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    I just now bought 100 shares of Punjab&Sind Bank using Kotak Securities online trading account, which I missed to get allotment during IPO, at Rs 99 each as against Rs 114, allotted price for RII. :)
  10. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    That's a clever thing to do,buy when the market is down,very lucky too Raviji.