1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Money Thread

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Bala, Sep 23, 2010.

1. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Reviving this thread.

Sold 70 Maruti Suzuki shares @ 1531 each today, thanks to the announcement of price hike.:)
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2012
    2 people like this.
  2. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    I didn't know this thread existed. Let's discuss about stocks.

I wanted to buy union bank stocks a month back for 160 per share but didn't do it due to my stupidity, now they are are trading at around 250 rs per share :A

Are there any experts on TFI? Suggestions of some stocks in strong uptrend pls?
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Check deadpresident.blogspot.com
    1 person likes this.
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    You are looking for trade or investment?
    1 person likes this.
  5. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    With the Government's victory assured in multi-brand FDI issue in Rajya Sabha, the market mood is upbeat. It's time to book profit by selling some shares. Fresh buying is recommended, whenever there is a dip in the Sensex. This applies for long-term investment and not for short-term/intra-day trading.
    2 people like this.
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Any idea about Punj Lloyd has taken my investment to half. When it will wake up? sleeping for the past 2 years:D
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I think from last week or so, all mid caps are running well. So if its still half, better to sell on some good price.
    1 person likes this.
  8. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    I'm looking for swing trade. I'm ready to hold it for a couple of weeks
  9. Got few in banking sector yesterday
    40 Yes Bank and 16 HDFC
    Both have had a good run up since last half year, (and banking sector in general itself). Hope to continue for some more time. Due to this, I am not exactly looking at a long term (usually I dont turn back for the bought ones for a year or so or may be more) but may review to part with the holding when I observe a down trend..
    Yes Bank looks like a promising "young" bank
    HDFC in an expansion spree I see, per me.

In fact
    I also closed my 2nd trading account (that of in IIFL) a month back. I had opened it 2 years back, just to experience some thing other than my i-direct (which I am having since 2003) and also to test some one who offered lesser brokerage.Alas, but couldnt digest it. pathetic "experience" I would say, when compared with i-direct. Also even after umpteen follow ups they didnt activate my MF trading arrangement so finally got pissed off with it.
    Having said that, i-direct has improved its contect as well as various services, customer interaction etc only recently. Till then, they were in no mood to improve the site experience.
  10. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    Talking about brokers I heard that zerodha is good. They charge only 20rs per transaction as brokerage no matter how much you trade for. Read good reviews from traderji.com. planning to open an account with them

tasting the Italian delight!