1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

moment i see a vehicle my sight goes to no.plate alwayz...

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by varoon9999, May 21, 2011.

1. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Linea T-Jet
    I also have this weird habit of looking at directly towards number plate of a vehicle and to think about where this car belongs from ? when it would have been bought?(If its series nears mine - right now i am inspecting MH 14 EC - **** . My jet belongs to this series :) )
  2. mahesh.bandel

mahesh.bandel Amatore

Grande Punto 1.3
    I seem to be the most serious patient to this disease. You won't believe I still remember each and every public transport bus registration number which used to ply from my area. I still see some of them in really bad shape. My travel to college used to be an awesome experience some 13-14 years back.
    I have got an habit of remembering vehicle numbers and RTO series. Irony is I've been getting calls from many friends to ask info over a registration number and get details about which year has it been registered. :D

2 people like this.
  3. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

LOL!! Sharp Memory!!
    Whats your cars numbers plzzz!!

Even I used to remember the bus numbers when I was in bangalore. But now I cant even recall my own car numbers sometime ufffff getting old man!!!
  4. naruf1

naruf1 Amatore

Namma Bengaluru
    Even I keep a eye on number plates of FIAT cars, however, on this particular day I was taken aback!
    Parked my car in office parking alongside a blue Fiat punto, and the number is exactly with a difference of one!
    So,Both Fiat - Punto and 9588 and 9587 parked alongside:eek:
    Hopefully, someday I will get to meet the owner
    Generally on all cars I look for the car model.
  5. theblack

theblack Esperto

my drive to office is about 30kms one way and will take at least 1.5 hrs on a good day.
    So i had this habit earlier and then i realized that it consumes very less time compared to my travel . So lately i've started a new game.

Now, i convert the numbers into Hex and then try to obtain its binary value.
    This my friend is so good.. I only need to register some 4-5 plates and i'm done for the trip ;)
  6. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

I also have this weird habit of seeing at other car's or any other vehicles whether it may be bus or truck passing by or if I am passing them,my eyes first go to their number plates always & when a Fiat is passing opposite of me or if its on my way then I always look at their number plates & which variant it is.:D