1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

moment i see a vehicle my sight goes to no.plate alwayz...

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by varoon9999, May 21, 2011.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    When I see the vehicle first thing I look is to see whether it is petrol or diesel. Also I try to look at the variants of the vehicle. Next level of curiosity is on the dash board.
  2. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3

its really something out of the box...."""""current/voltage"""""

am not the sole suffering from this concqy disease.....many are here....la la la la la la la
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Does any one have any of this number? 9/ 99/ 999 / 9999. Add it you always get 9. Never come out of it. I consider it as a bad number. Never opt for my vehicle.:)
  4. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    I've changed my previous "habit". Now I try to figure out the time any particular vehicle was registered, by looking at the registration series*

*Only appliacble to Dehradun registered vehicles. :p
  5. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    our all cars bear 9 as in total. 504,5400,6111.my family and even mine belief 9 is lucky for us..
  6. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    varoon bro, are you planning to go for HSRP? It is now compulsory in GGN for new vehicles and soon they shall start looking at all other vehicles
  7. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @speedjet bro yes i have to go for HSRP plate sooner.my car is registered at my home towns RTO(HP 48 CHAMBA).Himachal is almost done with HSRP plates for old and new vehicles.My dad is after me to apply for this HSRP no plate,but just getting lazy and not much fond of big no.plates.so keeping myself away from this.we will be doing it soon.
  8. carwatcher

carwatcher

Goa
    OMG!!! This has been my habit since childhood. I use to total up the numbers and things like that.
    I was very good at remembering them.
    Now my sight of course goes to the number plate but now I can't remember most of the numbers. The best thing is that even while walking on the road and the glare of the headlights blinding my eyes, I try very hard to read the number and most of the times successfully.
    The biggest advantage of this habit is that you can really observe few of the cars you know at different places and then surprise it owners by asking them that what were they doing at that place at that time. It can be a conversation starter as well as some light fun.
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    9 is not unlucky, but what I was telling is that if we add will not get any new number(ie 9) which is not belong to that group. I don't think any other combination has that peculiarity. :)
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2012
  10. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    9216 = 18 = 9

such numbers are also charged :)