1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Mohandas or Kulathunkal in TVM

Discussion in 'Pre service query' started by kannan.suraj, Apr 15, 2012.

1. @ ROY

Just have a doubt m Without the Examiner how they can thoroughly check the car or its just a topup and normal service procedure . Anyways your car is doing gr8 thats more important. There is one thing i wanna discuss abt the seniors maybe iam a newbie abt the cars . The ABS issue started when i was in OOty it started giving warning on 8th April till yesterday it was there. Today evening when i started the car there is no ABS warning had a drive of abt 80 KM it never poped up till now i dunno whats the probs .Can anyone know abt this? or anyone have experienced this kind of situation? Looking for your valuable feedbacks Should i go to TASC and inspect the Vehicle or shud i wait till it pop up again?
  2. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Kannan, It is not possible to do a thorough check without the Examiner. That is why I wasn't happy with the overall service of MM. However on a crunch situation, you can do most of the jobs without the examiner and it becomes necessary only to detect and diagnose some of the hard to find faults as with the ABS fault in your case.
    I know a little bit about fault logging in automotive ECUs and from that I would say that if the error is appearing intermittently, it is most probably a loose connection somewhere in the line. So it is better to get it checked since even the loose connection could prevent the ABS from functioning if a situation arises simultaneously.
  3. Thanks Roy for u r feedback

4. fiat_fan

fiat_fan Amatore

Calicut
    My second service was in MM which was good except wheel alignment. recently there was turbo charger issue ,I had to go there 3 times and third time They took 5 days(which includes 1 Sunday). It was really bad experience. I wont recommend MM now..

btw anyone knows about exclusive dealership& Service center in tvm? who will start MM or KM?
  5. srirambond007

srirambond007 Amatore

Trivandrum
    From whatever information i could gather from FIAT people, it is 99% confirmed that its going to MM who is going to start the exclusive dealership in TVM.

6. fiat_fan

fiat_fan Amatore

Calicut
    Thats good news as we are getting exclusive dealership..do u know when will be this new dealership starts?

but the problem with MM now is there is only one SA for Fiat and if He is on leave, no one is there to handle issues. In my case SA was on leave for couple of days and I got worst service
  7. I had checked this with both MM and KM. Both are claiming to start the exclusive dealership in TVM. It seems KM will start the dealership somewhere in the bypass itself.
    Of course this info is unconfirmed, but as a fiat lover it would be great to have two 'fiat only' dealerships in the city :D
  8. asif

asif

Trivandrum
    Yesterday I came to know that around 7 had applied for Fiat dealership including MM and KM.I was surprised to hear that DEEDI motors(current chevrolet dealer) also there in the list.Top officials from FIAT was there in the city on wednesday for checking out the situations.MM claims its almost confirmed that they will get it and they are already in the procedure of finalizing the land deal,near the infosys campus in bypass
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2012
  9. fiat_fan

fiat_fan Amatore

Calicut
    thanks for the updates friends.. pls do updating..
  10. fiat_fan

fiat_fan Amatore

Calicut
    any confirmation on this? who got Fiat dealership?