1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Modified Punto 90 Hp for sale with 1.5L extras

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by Nimish antony, Sep 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    Punto 90 HP 2011 KL registered.
    The details are as follows.
    1. 17 inch alloys 98 pcd (7.5j) with 215/45/17 Nankang NS 2 sport tires.
    2. Abarth logos for front and back(UK import)
    3. OMP bonnet lock
    4. Bennen tow hook
    5. Custom mesh grille
    6. Black vinyl roof
    7. Sport oe tail pipe
    8. Sparco gear knob, handbrake lever, drilled pedals, floor mats and door sills.
    9. Smart waxed (petes)
    10. Custom interior welcome lights
    11. Mesh grille
    12. Coloured headlamps
    13. Philips extreme vision front lights.
    14. Reverse parking sensor
    15. New clutch, brakes shoes, and pads

The car has been maintained in pristine condition from day 1 and has been following a service schedule of 10,000 Kms. It's fresh as new and well kept to date.
    The car has been featured in tbhp/TFI threads and is quite familiar here which has been modified with taste and not going overboard.
    Expected price is 5.75. I have quoted a reasonable price taking in mind the extras which cost close to 1.5 L.
    I'm looking for an enthusiast who would like to own a 90 hp car and knows the value of it. Time wasters please excuse.
    The entire ownership rite up has been featured on TFI on http://www.teamfiat.co.in/modifications-tuning/5670-project-grande-punto-sporte.html
    # 9895566711
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2013
  2. Nimish you selling off your car? But why? Any surprises??

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4
  3. mayurshah

mayurshah Amatore

Banagalore
    Whoever buys your car will be really lucky one...any specific reason for selling it ?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4
  4. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    I'm planning a stage 2 tjet or a supercharged 1.6 s10. Have a project for both and lets see which one will work out.
  5. That means you are getting both.. ;-)
    Your wife has no prob??(my wife would throw me out of the house even if she sensed I was dreaming about another car) next time we meet please share with me the secret...

6. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    Yea sure Arnab. Would be planning winter meet in Dec and shall share the secret. Well i already have an S10 and ive spoken with Jeyem Motorsports for turbocharging the 1.6 mill. So its like im in two minds.

2 people like this.
  7. I know you guys must have started with the planning with the next meet venue and stuff but please before closing on the dates see if it can be in the last week of dec or anytime after that..

8. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    Mods please close the thread. Car has been handed over to another fiat lover
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.