1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Modifications Done- FIAT LINEA

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by ysapre, Jul 5, 2010.

1. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    That might be the Linea of someone who is into manufacturing of fabrication of all these modification accessories like side skirts etc. I saw his car at Fortune once, his driver brought it there. Quite roughly used car, he gave me a visiting card also. I don;t think I retained as do not want any such mod's on my Linea
  2. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    white headlights :mrgreen:

[attachment=0:2gz1o059]Linea-Bodykit1-3of6.jpg[/attachment:2gz1o059]

Linea-Bodykit1-3of6.jpg
  3. ysapre

ysapre

Mumbai
    Hi Arian,

K&N filter can be fitted anywhere- infact we can do it ourselves, it is a 2 min job. I got it done from Sainath Auto Ultimate- S.V Road Khar [Next to Ramee hotel/Madness pub]. You can spot the difference in power and slight in FE, i have used K&N even in my Palio for 5 years and it works very well.

Xenor was fitted from the V-Kool Shop at Pawanhans-Vile Parle. This one does not come with a screen but the indicator for the distance from the object on your rear view mirror. It is better than the camera ones from usability angle. I have driven SX4 with a camera fitted and i didnt find it as useful as the distance indicators.
  4. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    This Linea pic is amazing.. Simply like the way i'd like my car to be.. waaaw...

Hey better than the XENOS brand are AUTOCOP and WHEELS..

I used XENOS in my wagon found it too basic though

ive got AUTOCOP parking sensors and the display is cool
  5. White headlights looks cool !!! :wow
  6. SKYWALKER

SKYWALKER

Delhi-NCR
    For anyone more interested in getting their Linea customized, here's some food for thought -

I just called up the sales office of Kitup & got this information from the sales executive. Kitup is a Coimbatore, Chennai based company specializing in Car Customization. For Linea, they have a complete package which includes all round body colored skirts, headlight color finish, taillight finish, door finish & Dual Spoilers. The price quoted for all this is a little above 51K. To accomplish all this they need the car to be stationed at their workshop for a few days.

Pity, I am too far off. :cry:

Check out their website - http://www.kitup.co.in/index_files/Page794.htm
  7. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Somehow, I do not like lower side skirts & lower bumper skirts on Linea. Am so used to admire the beauty in its original pure form that I always have a feeling that all these body kits are disturbing Linea's perfect symmetry.
    Liked the White headlights though. ::D
  8. neehal nagda

neehal nagda Timido

Mumbai
    To be frank didn't like the modified version.
    Look at the stock amazingly beautiful and adding skirts and bumpers just ruin the look.
    And white lights are cool but does not go with the car.
    I mean linea is a luxury car and adding this does not go with it.
    U can do all this on a hatch as in a punto will look good.
    Cheers.
  9. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I'd been to the KIT UP workshould recently when i had been to CBE... its a great place to be..
  10. is this the K&N 33-2932? if not, which one have you tried - conical or rectangular? conical ones boost your car's horsepower for sure but also need to be screwed into the system, but the rectangular ones (which fit into the existing box) only improve it a bit...