1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Modifications Done- FIAT LINEA

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by ysapre, Jul 5, 2010.

1. ysapre

ysapre

Mumbai
    Here is the list of modifications done in my LINEA-

1) Vkool film [70% heat reduction] total cost 22K [done in APr 2009, prices have reduced a bit since then]

2) Xenor Reverse sensor [Rs 3.8K]

3) Jackspeed leather seat covers [ baige] [10K]

4) K&N Air filter [Rs 5.2K]

5) Speakers- DLS SE Component speakers with cross over network [front ], Nakamichi [Rear] and JBP Amp.

Next on the list is the Xenon HID kit.
  2. donzil_pinto

donzil_pinto

Mumbai
    What benefits have you noticed after putting in the K&N air filter.
    Does it have any impact on warranty?

Did you have to do any changes to the door for the speaker system & wires?
  3. ysapre

ysapre

Mumbai
    After the K&N filter, little improvement in power and slight in FE, though i have done only 1 full tank since the fitment. For speakers yes, there is an impact on warranty since the JBL amp and component speakers, we need additional wiring. But i have been using FIAT since the past 10 years and doing these modifications-so never bothered about the warranty aspect. I did the same thing in Palio and enjoyed the drive for 8 years before opting for LINEA.
  4. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    i dont think u need to worry abt warranty if u manage to get these things installed without cutting wires..
  5. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Any exterior modifications ??? Have a look at this :

[attachment=0:xbsju7m6]fiat-linea-monte-bianco101.jpg[/attachment:xbsju7m6]

fiat-linea-monte-bianco101.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  6. Gmittal

Gmittal Amatore

Amazing.....speechless!! :wow :wow
  7. Today morning, I saw a white linea in front of SEEPZ main gate with side skirts. Couldn't take pics because of the traffic :A
    The side skirts were not as huge as the one in the pics posted by Dilip but they were prominent. I think the best one to suit Indian potholed roads
  8. ysapre

ysapre

Mumbai
    I believe the pic posted is of the LINEA available in Brazil [150 BHP] called the FIAT LINEA Monte-Bianco. I dont think those side skirts are available in India. Btw, side skirts reduce ground clearance? If they do, then it would be bad on the already low ground clearance of Linea.
  9. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Interesting changes. Would love to check out your leather work and wanna listen the sound as well. I'm exploring options to get few changes i my GP.
  10. arian

arian Amatore

Mumbai
    Had queries on 2 modifications -

1) K & N filters - Where did you get it installed in Mumbai? Does it void warranty? Is there any perceptible difference?

2) Xenon Reverse sensor - Again where in Mumbai? Does it come with a screen? Is this the one which can also play DVDs/ MP3s?

Anup