1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

MJD :Engine tune and EGR

Discussion in 'Engine Compartment' started by Sat-Chit-ananda, May 14, 2012.

1. We are are talking about only 76 BHP FGT engine not 93PS Linea or 90HP Punto.
  2. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Here is the screenshot which i took on the scanner today on my linea. Can you guys get a similar ones. Its better we put screenshots of the facts.
    By the way what is Siddharth's profile. Which remap is it? Diesel inside, Petes or his own?

Earlier i mentioned the number of programming done. Make sure your stayed zero , else your Tuner has messed it up.

maxrpm.jpg
  3. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
  4. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Yeah i have my own scanner and vehicle data for all FIAT , ALFA , LANCIA cars all over the world.

What pic do you want to put. Go ahead and put us. There is nothing right or wrong about a healthy discussion. It just enriches our knowledge.

I just wanted to check who is Siddharth - thats it. Earlier we had heard of Abhishek and his team. Nowdays there are many Off the Block kids into tuning, whom we cant trust completely.

How much does Siddharth charge for a remap? big firm like COSWORTH charges 16k.
  5. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    where did you get this? where can i buy it from?

I was talking about the pic you put up.. I thought you got that out of you're scanner, didnt you?
    So i thought of having a scanner as well

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

Price, you will have to talk to him directly, I dont want to discuss (for obvious reasons). Please dont mind