1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

MJD BNW Grande Punto Active

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by bharathj85, May 27, 2012.

1. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Guys its been a very long time since i have updated my thread. So here are my update's for past 8months:-

1. Completed my 3rd/30k service from RDC on FEB 2013- Bill amount around 7000 bucks(changed all lubricants, wiper blades and rear fog lamps)
    2. Switched to OE 15" inch Punto alloys for exchange of my Lenso's 14" and bought along 4 used PLC for 14000 bucks
    3. Changed 2 PLC with new Yoko's AVS dB after a month as i was not satisfied with 2 PLC.
    4. My entire car except the roof has been repainted by RDC fiat for the rusting issues. Paid 12000 addition for painting 2 doors, bonnet, front, rear bumpers addition since rest of the body has been covered with warranty. Painted other parts as paint was not matching with the other unpainted area's.
    5. Changed front suspension pads, Evaporator coil and electric fan under warranty.
    6. Rear seat rattling has been fixed finally after 20 months now. From day 1 i purchased the car i had the rattles and it was fixed finally by Mr. Tensing of RDC after a lot of effort and numerous inspection's from FIAT & Chrylser engineers.

So far my car has done around 34500 kms in 20 months out of which 3months my car was idle with FASS and TASS.

Finally pics coming up tonight.