1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Misty Roads and Green western Ghats-A must see

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by Sat-Chit-ananda, Oct 2, 2012.

1. lowflier

lowflier Amatore

South Florida
    Some very good pics there ! and yes, these pics do justice to the title - Misty roads and green south, Indeed :)
    1 person likes this.
  2. How many days you took to complete this trip?where all did you stay inbetween?
    1 person likes this.
  3. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Nice Clicks Sat :up...

Truly Natural Beauty :)

Cheers...

Neel :up
    1 person likes this.
  4. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Nice Pictures @ Sat-Chit

I agree with you about the beauty of these places. I have been to chikmagalur and was enchanted by the beauty of palces in and around. Especially the Mullayanagiri peak (highest peak in Karnanataka) and Hebbe waterfalls. The time i visited was in monsoon and it was even more beautiful.
    1 person likes this.
  5. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Mumbai/Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Sat-chit-anand,

Excellent photographs :). I have been planning for some time to visit these areas for quite some time, but the house which i am supposed to visit @ chickmagalur is still under construction :( . But now after looking at these photographs... I think I will be planning the trip asap.

Kiran
  6. Started on Saturday morning and came on monday evening,I stayed at Temple room in sringeri and at Durgamba lodge in Horanadu.

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

Thanks if these pics inspire you for trip? Imagine how it must be seeing them person!!

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

It is second highest peak in south India!! yes Muallayangiri is truly unspoiled place.

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Thanks,I saw this and wanted to you all to see it through my camera lens.
  7. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Wonderful pictures ! Very inspiring, and inviting too!
    1 person likes this.
  8. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Excellent photos. If you keep space between photos it will look even better.
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  9. Thank you sun, i will try to do it in future.
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2012