1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Misleading FIAT news.

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by vivek_lko, Nov 4, 2011.

1. vivek_lko

vivek_lko Amatore

Noida
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2011
  2. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    I can only laugh at the ignorance of the author. He contradicts himself out there. He describes the competition as B segment - but details the machine to have almost 2 litre engine which will deliver 18 KMS and which will cost around 17-22 lakhs..
  3. vivek_lko

vivek_lko Amatore

Noida
    Must be a trainee....whose first assignment must have been to give Pataka news...:p
  4. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    My bigest pranaams.... to vivek for such an incredible news.such news are very good for our health ...Laughing!!!!!!!!!!!

on a side note ,"Bravo" could be a typo and it could be some other name.
  5. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    Could not agree more with JD
  6. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    LOL, this is the fate of news readers.

Vivek, many thanks and don't you think, this should go into BREAKING NEWS

On another note, FIAT should not bring in Bravo at this stage. Economy has its problems and so does the auto industry, this is not appropriate time to launch
  7. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    But Nissan & Renault have launched several cars without much GAP. A lot more are coming as well.. If fact a special edition launch of Punto / Linea supporting Ferrari in the Buddh Circuit could have made the right headlines. Remember, Sachin Tendulkar special edition palio's are still sought after and claim a very higher price than normal
  8. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    The complete article seems to be a figment of someone's imagination.:)

- The 1.9 Multijet has already been confined to the history books and there is no probability of it ever being launched. FIAT plans to focus more on the 1.6 and the 2.0 Multijets since they are the most recent developments. If launched , the Bravo will sport the 1.6 Multijet.

- The mileage quoted, 18kmpl, is also absurd. FIAT themselves claim 20kmpl for this engine , with users reporting 24kmpl at times.
  9. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    I haven't read the article, but my first thought is that the journalist got confused between Honda Brio and Fiat Bravo or because of the similarity in names must have concluded they are in the same category.
  10. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Anyway I am happy that somebody is writing that FIAT is bringing in some new vehicle in India rather than saying ???????????????
    This will also lead few hundred more customer to FIAT in next 2-3 months...
    2nd thing: Fiat Bravo will be another blunder and will not cross 100 per month. Indians needs biiiiig caaaaar, goooooood mileage, looooow maintenance cost, moooooore features in 'les' cost. Bravo does'nt support either.
    What FIAT needs is 3-3.5 Lakhs car which gives all above things what i have mentioned.