1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Misaligned rear bumper and door due to garage accident

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by VikramRajput, Sep 10, 2013.

1. Hello All,

I will detail the 'HOW' part later.. but long story short, i hit the garage wall while parking, the car was moving in reverse gear and have misaligned the bumper and also there is a big dent (depression really) on the rear door (from the glass to the lock). The bumper has moved inwards although the Door lock seems to be operating normally. No damage to Glass.

(Will post pics soon)

Can someone please point me towards a good and reliable Local Mechanic who would help me get this repaired. I do not wish to claim insurance and would to go FASS as the last option. I live in Kamothe, Navi Mumbai and anybody in or around Mumbai, Navi Mumbai or Thane would do.. ( i know there are many body shops in Nerul but dunno any one personally)

Looking forward to your replies. Thanks in advance.
  2. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Hello Vikram,

I can suggest the Mahindra First choice in Thane. They do the body repairs quite well. I had got a few dents removed by them for my earlier Fiesta and they had done a good job. The workshop is located near Tikuji ni wadi, they have a website too. A Multi-brand Car Servicing workshop, Mahindra First Choice Services

Try calling them for some offers available.
  3. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Hi Vikram

Bodyshop Right behind Renault showroom on palm beach road. Ashwin, is the guy and he does professional work . All insurance formalities he takes care of.

If you want it done at local shop without insurance, there is a trusted guy in khargar .

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2013
  4. Thanks for the replies, guys... Much appreciated.

Thane would be a long drive for me at the moment.. Thank you very much, nevertheless, for the info and the link Ghodlur.

Fastlove, can you send me contact details or address of the Trusted Guy in Kharghar. i do not intend to go for insurance claim. just wish to get it over with.. just repairs, no replacements..

Thanks once again..
  5. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Arjun khargar
    +919867664017

He knows my flamenco red linea. Does very good job. I will tell him that u will call
    Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2