1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Tyres/Alloys

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by nitinkumardba, Sep 13, 2010.

1. bbllaazzee

bbllaazzee Amatore

Bangalore
    Same here, during alignment only the Toe was adjusted to be in limits and the rest of the parameters were left stating it can be done only at FASS. When I went to the recent Fiat camp and said about this, the SA also mentioned that only Toe can be adjusted others they cannot adjust. So totally clueless on what can be done.
  2. chakiirfan

chakiirfan Amatore

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Does Wheel Balancing/Alignment voids warranty

Dear All,

My punto 90 hp has clocked 6k kms and was planning to get the wheel balancing & alignment done from outside shop. I am not sure if this voids the warranty of the car. Request you to please let me know about the same.

Regards,
    Irfan
  3. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    No not at all.

If any fault or part replacement are suggested by the out side alignment center then do the replacement from ASC only.

For doing alignment outside ASC will not void warranty.
  4. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Not doing alignment may void warranty but doing it won't.
  5. sudipz

sudipz Amatore

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Linea T-Jet
    Guys, I had to send my car to the fiat plant to get this issue sorted. I lived with this issue for near 20k kms, and after many many many attempts of correcting it locally it just didn't help, and thus the plant visit proved a boom.. Needless to say, fiat took the car and delivered it home too. I'm happy I don't have the problem any more. Contact dealer or fiat and get yours sorted.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  6. kiran.khandre

kiran.khandre Timido

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks a lot Sudip

7. I use GDYR Duroplus for my Punto. 185/14/70.. very stable while braking and cornering...fuel consumption is not affected IMO. Done 30000 and probly run another 5000...

On the down side .. its the road noise!! not alarming but noticeable.. tyre life is good but nowhere near 70K-100K the company/dealer claim..
  8. miteshpunjani

miteshpunjani Amatore

vadodara-gujarat
    My GP has Goodyear Duraplus R15. Yes the tyre noise is noticable but at the same time braking is confident.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
  9. Lakhwinder

Lakhwinder

Mansa
    Ground clearance kit for 1.3MJD punto Active

Dear ones any one suggest me for the ground clearance kit for 1.3MJD punto active ..what is the toal cost & accessories which are replaced ..:confused:
  10. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Hi, Welcome to the Forum. You are in the wrong Forum Section. The section is "Introduce Yourself". Please do the same.

Kindly repost this question to another thread. The thread for Ground Clearance can be found via search.

- - - Merged Post - - -

http://www.teamfiat.co.in/minor-iss...learance-thoughts-pros-cons-increased-gc.html
    ^^Post your query here..