1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Tyres/Alloys

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by nitinkumardba, Sep 13, 2010.

1. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Get it done outside. You can consider A1 Car Care Centre, 1st Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore 560 011.

16114d1320911398-a1-car-care-centre-jayanagar-1st-block-bangalore-dsc05518.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  2. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    which one? address shall help!!
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2012
  3. sandy.chegi

sandy.chegi Novizio

Bangalore
    How is Tyre professionals in Basavanagudi? I believe its part of the Madhu's. Any inputs/ experiences with Tyre Professionals? Also typically what would be the charges for Wheel balancing?
  4. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2012
  5. kansal.dheeraj

kansal.dheeraj

Delhi
    Yes Rishi..Shockers will be replaced in warranty and fight for getting the tyres replaced is on. Let us see how it closes.

Regards,
    Dheeraj
  6. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    Are u sure that alignment shop will not touch caster and cumber.what about he cars out of suspension warranty.
  7. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I never had the left pulling issue which many were complaining on this forum, but...
    Last week due to lack of time I decided to do the alignment from a shop near to my flat, instead of the CEAT shop on JC road where it was done usually. Voila!, car is pulling to left, to the extend that I felt I should not have done alignment in the 1st place. Dont fix it if it aint broken :p
  8. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    In Linea and Punto wheel alignment is 95-99 % of the time is toe adjustment only.there is no camber and castor.
  9. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    I would also vote for A1 Car care. I got by alignment done and till that time i had major pulling to left and after that Its almost negligible.
    They do a good job.. for all those alloy fanatics out there they also have hub rings (Aluminum ones) so you can get that as well
  10. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3

I do it in Jaipur....

- - - Merged Post - - -

camber and caster cannot be adjusted in any 2 wheel drive car.....
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2012