1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Tyres/Alloys

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by nitinkumardba, Sep 13, 2010.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    What is the reason?:confused:
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    sun,
    i will try out this weekend ad let you know.....
    may be that area is having goood banking of roads,not much effort required to steeer the wheeel....:confused:
  3. nitinjd

nitinjd Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Sorry for delay in updating the status

Problem got resolved by doing wheel alignment. i have to visit twice after service is done.

Thanks guys.
  4. pradeepsangwan

pradeepsangwan Amatore

Bhiwani, Gurgaon
    Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I am also facing same problem in 2009 model run punto. In few days i Will go to TASS for my 60000 service, if your problem is rsolved please advise me for the same
  5. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    Got it checked with Wasan and the noise is normal on moving the steering .Its there is all linea as i checked in the other lineas parked.the steering vibration is gone after changing elastic pads and its become smooth.
  6. pradeepsangwan

pradeepsangwan Amatore

Bhiwani, Gurgaon
    Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Are these elastic pads changed under warranty or you have paid for them?
  7. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    covered in fiat warranty of 2 years without any limit on kms done and till 35k kms in Extended warranty of 2 year
  8. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Elastic pads seems another problematic area like brake pads requiring early replacement. In my Linea I've forgot the count how many ttimes they've changed elastic pads under warranty.
  9. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    My elastic pads were not changed under warranty since my car is under extended warranty now and has completed 60000 Kms. I never faced any issue with brakes. my first brake pads (+ disc)change was done around 40000 kms (pads were still doing ok) and they have already completed 20000 kms of running and doing fine.
  10. vishnu's

vishnu's Amatore

Hi All...Need help!

I can hear a sound when i start to turn the steering wheel in either direction at parking speed. it is like hydraulic unit is enable. is this normal? i didn't notice this sound earlier. so just want to confirm.

Thanks,
    Vishnu