1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Tyres/Alloys

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by nitinkumardba, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Cement roads are never smooth. They have those perforations purposely kept to provide grip. Try on a nice plain tar road.

If you have filled excessive air and drive on cement road you will feel lot of vibrations.

Ideally steering should not vibrate leaving besides minor one during idling. same applies to clutch pedal too.
  2. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

drive your car at 80 on any road. leave both hands from steering wheel. place index finger on top of the steering lightly. if u feel bounce check wheel balancing check alloys for bend. if u feel steering going left right slightly u can ignore that. if u feel vehicle pulling to one side check allignment.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  3. Anish_A

Anish_A

Bangalore
    Wow it's kind of strange that no one has fixed alloys in Bangalore.................

No contact of even one dealer???C'mon guyz any info plz.

Anish
  4. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

Chennai
    anish congrats on you buy..
    for alloys if its is LENSO u can get in touch with ASHWIN and u can refer my name i drove all the way from chennai and fixed it is 100 PCD he does a preet goodjob..

ASHWIN - 09886726053
  5. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Anish, you can also go through this thread before choosing your alloys.
    While I have seen many recommending 100pcd wheels, I have also heard horror stories from those who fitted incompatible wheels and faced the consequences.
  6. Anish_A

Anish_A

Bangalore
    Hello Roy........

It looks like one hella of a post..........A little tied with work so couldn't read it completely.

Rest assured i will not be going with 100 PCD wheels..........alloys no alloys i don't want to mess up my car.:)

I will be traveling to Kerala in a months time so if you have some good contacts there please let me know

Thank you
    Anish
  7. Hi Anish,

Congrats for your booking on punto 1.3 mjd blue color. I also booked the same color and expected delivery is on March 1st week. I am also planning to upgrade wheels to alloys. I have visited few dealers in Bangalore and were offering AVA,HRS alloys for a range between 19k-23k. Most of these alloys are multi PCD 98+100.
  8. Anish_A

Anish_A

Bangalore
    @ Praveen: Sent you a PM

Anymore people picking up alloys???????

Anish
  9. soori

soori

Dubai
    was the ride smooth on good roads?
  10. gopscreative

gopscreative Amatore

Chicago
    I think all the puntos irrespective of any variant can be accommodated with 195/60/R15 profile tyres. Isn't it gurus?