1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Tyres/Alloys

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by nitinkumardba, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

2. Srini

Srini Regolare

The only difference weights will be struck inside and will not visible from external view.
  3. bhai

bhai Esperto

Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Pulsating Steering wheel

I am experiencing pulsation (vibration feelings) in steering wheel when I apply brakes at highway cruising. Especially at the speed of 60 km/hr.

Does anybody any idea?

Or is it due to faulty steering rack?

I am getting steering rack replacement in warrantee in next week
  4. jumu

jumu Superiore

Why is it that many things are constantly failing in your car ? Your cars are fairly new. Could it be your driving style ?? Pls study that.

5. mescotc

mescotc Amatore

Boisar , Tarapur
    @Bhai ,

Something Spiritual for you....

You cannot change the Quality of Relationship with your Car (Fiat), without you changing the "Belief "which you hold with your Car , the Scratch is not necessarily in the your Car (Object), but it is in the Spectacle with which you look at the object , and no matter how much the object changes , you continue to find a scratch in it , becoz the scratch is in your spectacle with which you look at your Car...
    Change your Beliefs , It will change your World...

2 people like this.
  6. bhai

bhai Esperto

Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @ jumu and Atul

I hold 14 years experience of driving and fault finding
    To get idea of my driving style I am giving 2 examples.
    1) Brake pads lasted for 45000 km of my previous 75 bhp motor. While all are complaining about brake pad life
    2) Clutch plate of my old fgt car used for 30000 km. By seeing plate Tata ASS person were not ready to keep belief that clutch plate has been used for 35 k. The vendor name printed on clutch plate by normal ink was intact even plate after used for 30 k

My self bhai is doing auto works from his 5th std. On each sunday I used to wash my dad,s bajaj scooter. And i was doing tunning of carburettor. Have you seen any 5th std.guy doing carb setting including adjustment of air screw setting?
    I have consumed my whole college life in 2&4 wheeler workshops. When bhai tells any fault it's the final. Renowned workshops of various cities
    also have admitted my knowledge of automobile engineering

Please don't misunderstand. I am not singing my own song with my mouth.

When I visit to ASS station, I not only give problem list but also remeady on it with problem list.
    Recently I told fault of my steering rack. Technician also agreed with me.
  7. vishnu's

vishnu's Amatore

This is real funny..If you know the solution why u need to put this as a question ? u can simply put the solution. Why this Kolaveri :A

8. bhai

bhai Esperto

Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Because I want to share my knowledge with TFI friends. As per one Marathi (Maharashtrian) thought "Knowledge increase when we share it "That's why I asked it by quoting " is it due to faulty steering rack" ? I will update after replacing rack. I think we are off topic.
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2011
  9. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Then, what we can do is that we can simply start a new thread in the technical section with the thread title, "Bhai's advices and tips thread". Just like that Tutu Dhawan show at Awaaz Overdrive TV show. If you want to share any tips or solutions, you do so in that thread. If any member feels that he needs some valuable tips from you, he can post directly in that thread. What say?
    3 people like this.
  10. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Amol Bhai Saab , i have absolutely no idea why your Steering is pulsating like a Bajaj Pulsar 250 Dtsi.

But can you let me know why your steering rack is being replaced?? Was it making a noise when you turned the steering?

Good luck with the pulsating noise. May your 90hp filmi hero be fit again. Hero's cancer was cured! :DThis steering thing seems to be just mild fever.