1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Tyres/Alloys

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by nitinkumardba, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Re: Punto Pulling towards left

Yes, even I would suggest to do the fix at ASC, they should be able to fix it. Next time when you take car, after fix, do some drive and then only except it.
  2. arulvr

arulvr Amatore

Bangalore

Ravi, nothing against TASS and your feedback....but my first service was just a car wash and they couldn't do the wheel alignment well (KHT Motors) ..shelling out 300 Rs at the Tyre Professional was peaceful....but yeah, if this work would cost me more than 1k, I will be sticking to TASS ...and my time/money spent to travel all the way to TASS is far less than fixing it up here at Tyre Professional !
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3

What i meant was, this small things must be taken care by TASC. How can they say they can't solve this.
    Its not about small money but responsibility. After warranty anyway we have to visit Tyre Professionals or Madhus. :mrgreen:
  4. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger

Fiat is having this problem and it shud act fast. those Fiat engg shud be be made compatible to solve this problem out.
  5. nithindev

nithindev

Bangalore

My vehicle is also at KHT motors..
    @Arulvr: Did you have a similar problem??
  6. arulvr

arulvr Amatore

Bangalore

I wouldnt say it as a problem pbly, they missed to do the alignment..I live in BTM and going all the way to Marathahalli is a pain..instead I went to TP and fixed it in 15mins time.. I use Nitrogen on my wheels, and that's another reason I stick to TP...again, I might be wrong, the problem that your car has can be more to do with wheel alignment and I wish it ain't that serious.... like Ravi pointed out, wheel alignment is one basic fix the TASS can do...if they take days to do it, I can't believe that...I can accompany you to TP if you wish to come...let me know
  7. nithindev

nithindev

Bangalore

hi arulvr,
    Thanks a lot for the support.. Will definitely contact you if help needed.. Even I am hoping the problem is not serious.. I am heading to the service center in sometime.. Will keep you guys posted..
  8. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3

so is your issue resolved ?
  9. nithindev

nithindev

Bangalore

The problem is not resolved yet.. The SA is saying the problem is because of uneven tyre wear.. They have asked one engineer from JK Tyre to come and inspect the tyres.. The tyres will be replaced under warranty.. Somehow I am not confident that he has properly analyzed the problem.. Other thing is I am no expert to comment on this matter as well.. :A
  10. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3

WHy don't u try getting this inspected by a different workshop ??

Giving it a try doesnt make any harm though...