1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Tyres/Alloys

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by nitinkumardba, Sep 13, 2010.

1. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Re: Air escape noise when brake pedal is pressed

As Bhai replied, its very much normal if its hsssssss kind of noise. For any other sound, pls visit TASC ASAP.
  2. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai

It's hydraulic buddy..dont worry....aal is well :p
  3. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula

Thanks guys for the information.
    I got it checked at ASS and its normal sound.
  4. Re: Punto Pulling towards left

Thanks.I will get alignment and balancing done.
  5. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat

it is normal in all lineas.
  6. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
  7. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Warrantee of Shock Absorber

Hi

Today I again struggled with dealer about bad Front Suspension. :punch

Iam getting bad ride quality (Car is dozzling)on bumps & problem of frequently alignment disturbing.

We compared the new car with my 39500 km used car. We found that new car has more stability & topclass ride quality. Yes definately it should be.

Dealer also agreed that my front sturts has became defective.
    Road shocks are entering & excessive steering feedback is there. ::OO

But still he is not ready to do work in warrantee. :A
    He shamelessly says " Sir your car is 40000KM old.After using 40 K all sturt acts like this" ::OO :A

Dealer says only leakege is allowed for sturt warrantee claim.
    No warrantee for Weak/Hard Sturt. :shocked :A

Is there any one who has got sturt replaced under warrantee without any leakege.? :anyone

If yes then please share the experience with the km reading
    & please don't forget to write that sturt got replaced even there was no any leakege.

Then I will take print-outs & show him.
  8. Chaos

Chaos Regolare

Re: Warrantee of Shock Absorber

If you read the warranty booklet, all the terms and conditions are mentioned for most of the parts. I wonder why the advisor didnt tell you that.

And if you approach any service centre anywhere in India for a warranty job on your Punto, they all will say the same and you will have to pay. just go and get your struts replaced.

Regular highway driving will take its toll on the suspension. esp the route that you generally travel on.

warranty claims are for defective parts not for regular wear and tear that takes its toll on the car, which is a general conclusion in your case (regular wear and tear)
  9. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Re: Warrantee of Shock Absorber

Thanx for writing. I agree that warranty claims are for defective parts not for regular wear and tear

But there is a stain of oil (Oil leakege) on one sturt.
    Still they are not ready to accept that sturt has minor leakege.
  10. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Bubling on slow speed.

I am feeling some bubling in my Punto only in slow speed , i would say between 20-30 kph even on smooth roads. I feel like my car's body moves left right very slightly., may be by 2-3 mm.

I took my car to TASC for checkup. They told me that its normal. I drove another Punto and found almost same issue.

Today, I drove my friend's Sentro and found same beheviour.

I am not able to accept that its normal because mine and my frien'd Sentro suffered with accident in past and may have some issue. I am not sure about the one checked in TASC.

One of my friend who owns a Indica quickly noticed this and asked me to check with SC.

Guys, could you please check and share your experience on this. Try to drive with light foot, better to let it go by anti stall only and then try to feel.