1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Tyres/Alloys

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by nitinkumardba, Sep 13, 2010.

1. koshish

koshish

New Delhi
    Re: PUNTO TYRES DEFALTED

Sir,

No damage to side wall but air pressure can not be maintained for 10 mintures.

There is no cut on the ruber.
  2. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Re: PUNTO TYRES DEFALTED

If there is no damage, air is leaking from corners of tires where it contacts rims/alloy.
    Go to any roadside puncture walla and he will clean the tire and will apply some black liquid on tire to stop the leak.
  3. koshish

koshish

New Delhi
    Re: PUNTO TYRES DEFLATED

Yes Mr. Vijay, not easy air is leaking from corners of tires, I checked up from near by road side puncture workmen they all refused because the tube less tyres leakage will not be handled by them.

About black liquid it will not stay longer at the place where the tyre got damage.
  4. koshish

koshish

New Delhi

Inform to RSA...they will come back to me.....
  5. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Dnt worry, RSA will sort it out.
  6. spvaidya

spvaidya Amatore

Kalyan, Mumbai

Koshish,

If your tubeless tires are getting deflated for whatever reason (like cut, puncture, etc), I guess you can put tubes in the same tire and use them as usual. Another reason if the tires are not holding the air could be bent rim. Check with the wheel expert before committing any changes to wheels.

And please avoid short cuts.... its your life...

Regards
    Shashank
  7. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Re: My Punto issues - pulling left & gear shift

My GP again started to give problems of Gear Shift. Gearshifting is became notchy.
    Clutch has also became little bit hard.
    I think Slave cylinder may be defective.Within 2 month new CSC started to give problem. :A
  8. spvaidya

spvaidya Amatore

Kalyan, Mumbai

Hey, What was the reason for the flat tires ? Any update ?
  9. Chaos

Chaos Regolare

@koshish, From your profile, I assume you have a emotion Pack?? which means you have all 4 stock Alloys..
    Those alloys are really hard to bend by hand.. esp. when the car is stationary.. even with a chisel and hammer there would be some loud audible metallic clatter..

Are you sure its some jealous prankster who bent ur rims.
    earlier that day/night did you travel on some bumpy roads (possibility for rim bends) << just clearing out any doubts...

Chaos.
  10. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune

Just take your tires to some wheel alignment and balancing center... They will help you... probably taking out the spare tyre from the rim and then fitting it to alloy and checking if the alloy is fine and no leakage means the alloy is in good shape and then the next step get the running tyre fitted into the spare wheel rim and check for leakage this will tell the state of tyres.... I have a feeling that it is just that you drove the car will real less air pressure and the tubeless tyre arrangement with alloy has got disturbed...

Actually there can be a case of the tyre beading which binds the tubeless tyre with alloy is damaged...