1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Squeaks, Rattles and niggles

Discussion in 'Technical' started by cliffhanger, Jun 3, 2010.

1. rajeev_pillai

rajeev_pillai Regolare

Mumbai
    Kochi, Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.2
    It may be due to a/c piprs rubbing. It is discussed somewhere. Ask the tass guys to check that.

Rajeev.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk
  2. bak

bak Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks for that... will check out with TASS
  3. soori

soori

Dubai
    I have rattling on the left door for day 2 of the ownership. The door panel was opened twice and everything looks fine. Did anyone had the same rattling issue from the door? Can this be because of door hinge or motor?
  4. PranavOne

PranavOne Amatore

Chennai
    I too hear the same kind of tin.. tin sound from right rear door of my 5 days old Punto. Disappointed
  5. boom boom sound from under the car

Hi... Just 800 km into my car. Started an issue already. There's a slight boom boom sound from under the car that increases in its frequency n sound with the speed or with the rpm of the car. The sound kind of reverberates n u can feel it from under the car n on your legs. I put the car on idle and raised the engine. The sound wasn't there. Once it moves the sound comes up. And increases with speed in its volume. Can this be from the alloys? Pls help me I am too tense about this.

@Mods, please move this thread to appropriate section.
  6. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    wheel bearings?
  7. PranavOne

PranavOne Amatore

Chennai
    Do a Inspection on tyres and the mudflops sometimes they may hit the tyres in case if they unscrewed
  8. the mudflaps are all alright. i dunno about bearings though. will need to take it to the TASS.
  9. sam_likes_punto

sam_likes_punto Novizio

mumbai
    Guys,

I m hearing this krrrr sound (of plastic or something) from both doors as well as from rear at high speeds.

Took the vehicle to Wasan motors for resolving the same.Spent 8 hours only to come back with no resolution.No Fiat engineer was on site as per Tata engineers.

Now,I am thinking of writing to fiat directly ..
  10. SAF_RoadWarrior

SAF_RoadWarrior Amatore

USA
    USA
    Linea 1.4
    Engine Vibration while starting up

Hello All,

I bought the T-JET+ last week.
    I found that while I start the engine the vibration is high enough that I can feel it while touching the dashboard/steering and the car also shows the unsettled harmony for 1 sec.

Is this normal?