1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Squeaks, Rattles and niggles

Discussion in 'Technical' started by cliffhanger, Jun 3, 2010.

1. raj_90hp

raj_90hp

Mumbai
    UPDATE:

REALLY REALLY REALLY impressed with FIAT's customer service.

All it needed was a mail to the higher ups to get this matter solved in a jiffy. Since my mail, Mr. Mangesh has called me & mailed me thrice, giving me regular updates about the parts... first being being couriered, then about when it is expected to reach the A.S.S. & finally today when it reached the A.S.S.

Then got a call from him yesterday morning that the parts have reached the A.S.S. & I can expect a call from them. Then got a call from the SA that the parts have arrived & he is trying to accommodate my for tomorrow itself. And finally got a call from the workshop manager that the parts have arrived... all within minutes. and he even went to the extent of accommodating my car in the workshop today morning without prior appointment...

Mr. Mangesh is a great chap & indeed a blessing for FIAT. Have never seen such a customer centric person like him before. His attention to each case & follow ups is commendable.

Now delivered my car to the A.S.S. today.

Yes, it would have been very nice if customers like me never needed to bother people like Mr. Mangesh, but alls well that ends well. If my car is hale & hearty tomorrow, I will remain a satisfied & happy FIAT customer.

Also, I got a call from the SA that there is a rear axle upgrade for my Punto which will be done free of cost in my car.

Again, brownie points to FIAT for this.
    3 people like this.
  2. fiat_fan

fiat_fan Amatore

Calicut
    Good to see the great improvement of customer care service of FIAT..
  3. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Mumbai/Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Why is the axle being changed? was there any complaint regarding the axle?

Kiran
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  5. raj_90hp

raj_90hp

Mumbai
    Thank you Ravi. I will post the impressions regarding the upgrade after I get my car.
  6. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Good to see that problem solved. I am waiting for that day on which I can also write this.

I don't understand why this type of ASS is not avialable for me?
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2012
  7. raj_90hp

raj_90hp

Mumbai
    Problem is solved now.

More details over here.
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks Raj for updating the thread till end, mostly people forget to update after issues resolved.

Thread closed now.
  9. Steering juddering on braking

Hi All,

Have completed 28500 km on my Linea MJD. Recently I have observed that there is a marked juddering when braking especially at higher speeds. Is it time to change brake bads
  10. vishnu's

vishnu's Amatore

i think its due to the uneven wear of brake pads. Is this the first time you are going to change it?