1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Squeaks, Rattles and niggles

Discussion in 'Technical' started by cliffhanger, Jun 3, 2010.

1. keshav

keshav

Bangalore
    Parts related to suspension are covered under warranty only till 35,000 kms. Get it replaced at the earliest.
  2. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Raj - if these are minor I would probably forget them. Mostly there require trial and error and may create other problems.

For the rear seat check if it's from clips holding the seat or if all the plastic screws under the seat are in place and tighten them.

For the one from left side passenger side, check the plastic running across the door sill.
    Why this kolaveri on Fiat
  3. ramu_dodda

ramu_dodda Amatore

hyderabad
    invoice2.JPG invoice.JPG Hi,

I have got the vehicle from service center today and here is the invoice, they have replaced the break pads, break discs & clutch kit along with 60K 2yrs service. they have also replaced the timing chain under warranty. I did nt drive enough to say the vehicle condition after service.

can you please tell me if clutch kit is original part number, invoice show's the part no#0055226969. I dont find that in Fiat spares link in team fiat.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2011
  4. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Was your clutch changed under warranty, your bill mentions clutch labour and clutch kit twice once paid and once in warranty ??
  5. ramu_dodda

ramu_dodda Amatore

hyderabad
    they have replaced clutch kit once , which did not work. they got one more clutch kit and replaced it. the faulty one is removed under warranty as they have spares warranty I guess, they have not billed me for that. they have told me they dont have the part available first and they got it from somewhere and installed, that is how I doubt if that is original one or not, would like to verify the part no if that is the fiat original part no.

I will test drive the vehicle today and post the response after clutch kit change.

Thanks,
    ram.
  6. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    Alright.

Got my shocks replaced & did a small drive........Sound has gone:dance

Hold there...a new problem - IRVM was broken @ ASS:eek:. Have to wait for another few days as no part avail. Asked customer service rep to call after 15days for feedback.
  7. keshav

keshav

Bangalore
    Is it required to get the wheel alignment done after the elastic pads are changed ?. Both the elastic pads were replaced in my car recently and i feel steering has become stiffer. Mine is a 2009 model Punto MJD.
  8. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    You need to get the aligment redone after changing suspension components
    1 person likes this.
  9. Sam

Sam Amatore

Mumbai
    Lately I have also started hearing noise from the front right suspension. Actually when I move my steering to right and sometimes to left I hear some noise like wheels are hitting some object and making thud sound. It happens all the times on all surfaces. Also whenever I hit a pothole or move over a bump I hear loud sound from front right suspension as if its hanging loose from car. Got an appointment with TASS for tomorrow. Lets see.
  10. raj_90hp

raj_90hp

Mumbai
    So should i just ignore them? are they normal in FIATs?