1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Squeaks, Rattles and niggles

Discussion in 'Technical' started by cliffhanger, Jun 3, 2010.

1. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    I too have this noise in my car.
    And as mentioned by you it stops when you apply brakes even when vehicle is stationary.
    Problem is with Brake booster or vacuum hose

Still have to show this to TASS, I hope this is covered under extended warranty.

Is it something to do with brake booster recall done recently for some cars mine is a July 2009 Model
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2011
  2. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore
    The left front tyre in my vehicle has bulge.

What would be the reason?

How can i resolve it?

If it has appeared because of some impact, would the alloys also be bent?
  3. Vroom

Vroom Amatore

Mumbai
    Shadowfax , Galaxy Mulund are lousy in resolving these seat squeaking issue. They did the same to me, kept the car for a couple of days and nothing happened. But its another story that the squeaking went off all by itself, never to reappear again - btw this was the drivers seat.
  4. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    yes they are lousy even they cant identify the real problem from last 1 yr kuch kuch kcuh sound cumming from seat trim, from rear and front i told dem that sound is cumming from seat but every time they are sayng der r no sound or that sound is because u installed spekers on rear parcel tray, yst when i went to purchase fog light at FORTUNE mulund as i went there at 9 AM servise adviser are free so i ask them to test drive my car he drove my car for around 1 kms and wat he knows all problem sir ur link rod is faulty, seat trim se awaaj aa raha hai and rar brake shoe need to changed baki perfect hewhen i told galaxy about front noise they 'sayng its just ur perception sir' as of now i took appointment for next friday for this work , last year when i went fortune they were not proper but now seems its improving or improved lot even most of the parts they have in stock

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

yes even i had same issue 1st 7 times they keep my car for 2 days somtimes 3 days also, after that dey ordered part and saying me that fiat is dealying the matter ,after 4 months the part is arrived with fiat workers from factory to fit it in car so i THINK BETTER U FOLLOWUP WITH FIAT CC DONT RELAY ON THEM
  5. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore
    Some one please help me with this question. Tonight i am planning to head to my home town and i have not been able to change the tyres as shops seems to be closed because of pooja. I am concerned. :shock:

Today evening i checked the bulge again and doesnt look all that bad. its a small one. Probably i am just consoling myself :eek:
  6. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
  7. Raj21

Raj21 Novizio

Secunderabad
    Hi Guys,
    I am getting a continuous squeaking sound from probably under the drivers seat or in that region when driving on broken roads and speed breakers. It starts 5 minutes into the drive and is very annoying.Can anyone help diagnose this problem ?
  8. for point 2 : refer to one of my thread : It could be a Link Rod problem !!!
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2011
  9. Raj21

Raj21 Novizio

Secunderabad
    One more thing I have noticed is that the doors do not shut when I close it say from 6 inches , I have to use quite a bit of force and hold the door say 9 inches or so away to generate the momentum.Any solution to this ?
  10. This is also in my case. Just add some pressure
    I suppose this is the safety mechanism from Fiat. the door does not flung out if it is not locked..it instead stays close to the closed position. Other OEMs do not have this !!! ( may be I am wrong ).