1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Re: suffering From Idiot Biker Syndrome, Linea Smashed

It is funny, true frustrated owner. I didn't know Honda have service interval of 3 months It's even worse than Kinetic gearless 2 wheelers :evilsmile

Build quality of fiat is strong. I know it because my rear bumper is favorite of Suicidal tendencies bike drivers and Indica.
  2. Re: suffering From Idiot Biker Syndrome, Linea Smashed

What about Airbags ?
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Re: Punto 1.2 Integrated audio system and alloy wheels

@Arun Chak- You can either upgrade to 14-inch alloys or 15-inch alloys. The choice is yours. Only thing is that if you want to upgrade to 15-inch, you will have to change the tyres as well for sure. And you will have to either buy 5 alloys (if going for aftermarket alloys) or in case you are looking for FIAT Punto OEM alloys in the local market (you can get 4 Punto alloys for anything between 5k-20k), you will have to either buy a Linea steel wheel which is 15-inch or retain the 14-inch Punto spare tyre but change the rubber to maintain the overall tyre diameter.

Regarding ICE, what is your budget? And what are your priorities? Are you willing to sacrifice your boot (by placing a sub-woofer)?

Since you have Emotion variant, you can very easily retain the Head Unit and can either simply upgrade the speakers (all four speakers will have to be upgraded for best results) or upgrade to speakers plus get a subwoofer and an amplifier as well.
  4. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Re: Punto 1.2 Integrated audio system and alloy wheels

I would suggest wait until your existing tire totally wear out and while you get new sets of tires. Upgrade it to 15", the drive quality is more fun and commendable on Punto.

Budget for alloys depends on brand. You may get good design and decent alloys starting Rs 14k (4 alloys) onwards. As PaddleShifter suggested, you don't need to buy 5 alloys. Just get 15" steel rim from Fiat service center it will be cheaper and use only when it is required.

Regarding Music, it all depends on taste and budget. That;s why I suggested you to go through the entire thread. That will help you understand the options and choice as per your taste and budget.
  5. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Re: Punto 90HP - Query

Thanx vijay. But what about FGT version.
    Is their turbo lag in FGT version when we drive FGT as pedel to metal ? ::O

Please clarify. Because even I own FGT, Iam not getting the real performance of FGT.

Performance of my FGT is changing daily. :A ::OO :confused

Even Mr.Anaz of TATA Motors Pune is unable to understand "Exact" problem of my car.

Funny thing is Mr.Anaz (Customer head of TATA Punne) owns Indica V2.

Owner of Indica V2 certifys that my Multijet is OK. ::OO
  6. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP

I think build quality of Punto is better than its elder sister Linea. ::D
  7. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP

Airbag requires more big impact to open & inflate it
  8. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2

^^^^^ also to activate the airbags , the sensors just below the headlights , are to be hit ...
    Also if the car s stationary I dont think the airbags should inflate ...

Dlp_dmk
  9. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP

they will if the impact is strong enough, and they will punch you in the face.. the airbags ::V
  10. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Re: Punto 90HP - Query

@Bhai,

:eek:fftopic Not fair on your part to blame customer head. A person need not own a product to know about it.A service engineer of a BMW does not own a beemer !!

Abdul