1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Bonnie

Bonnie

Re: suffering From Idiot Biker Syndrome, Linea Smashed

seems luckily your Punto is much well built than my Linea..in my case my car was stationary and the biker hit at around 50-60kmph head on,,that dipshit was talking to her GF while driving but had a date with my baby unfortunately
  2. rohitjha

rohitjha

bhopal

Postby kedarbendre » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:12 pm
    I was reading Linea Tjet & ANHC comparative road test review on motoroids below is the link. There is comment of one ANHC owner which I mentioned below. :dancing

Atlast these ANHC owner realized what is FIAT. Go FIAT GO Launch some more cars in INDIA. ::T

Have a look.
    http://motoroids.com/reviews/2011-fiat- ... iew.html/8

akash says:
    October 28, 2010 at 1:12 pm

I drive a City and it’s build quality is horrible. Let me tell you my experiece. I was driving in town behind a linea suddenly a dog came in way of linea and he hit the brakes and I hit the linea from behind.
    Damage done to my Car (Front bumper + one fog lamp+ number plate+ strach on headlight)
    Damage done to Linea ( A broken number plate + Paint scratch and a mis-alligned bumper + one chrome strip) There was not even a small dent on the bumper)
    Anyone who says City plastic good is lying come and sit in my car and it will all those noises that my 800 used to make)
    I have even changed engine oil sump just beacuse Honda decided to save some money by not giving underbody protection plate.
    Earlier to this incident even I used to say Linea is a bad car and quality is bad.
    I get call from dealership for service after every 3 months.Even my 800 had a service interval of 10k kms or 12 months whichever is earlier
    Now I recommend Linea instead of city to everyone just because family safety is much bigger than some parts falling or mis fited plastic)
    If I had to buy between City and Linea today I will choose Linea with my eyes closed.
    2 people like this.
  3. rohitjha

rohitjha

bhopal

suffering from idiot children below 18 driving cars

my neighbor son (13-15 yr old) banged my car while it was parked in front of my house :A

created a dent on rear bumper

we asked his parents not to give him vehicle, but i still find him driving car and bikes :sad1 :uh :uh
  4. rohitjha

rohitjha

bhopal
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab

Completely disagree. U cant compare tinboxes(most Maruti's ) with cars (FIAT).

Im not saying this because im some FIAT fanboy who cannot take in criticism of FIAT. But its plain and simple fact that the body metal used is much tougher than what Maruti or Honda etc can even think of.

Same was the case in earlier FIAT's. Look at older Palios. Damn tanks.
  6. Bonnie

Bonnie

I bought a fiat coz of the built reputation and looks,,

but if the bumper & bonnet cannot prevent a damage to the intercooler which sits atleast 8-10 inches behind all protection, and the grills are not of tensile but hard plastic which cracks easily... i still love the solid feel of the car but its only a feel, i am a Fiat fan too and will be more careful on road to keep my baby safe (fragile handle with care)
  7. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab

Do not generalise, brother.

Mind you, a bike colliding at 50-60 kmph straight on is not a 'touch and go' scrape or a small thing.

Let the Govt agencies test the collision of a bike at 60kmph straight on with the City , Linea , Verna , Vento etc and publish the results. Just like European NCAP ratings.

Till then , i wont be doubting FIAT's build.
  8. rsujir

rsujir

Mumbai
    Re: Service Indicator reset

Hi All, Just an update After 15500km the indicator got reset on its own. :)
  9. Bonnie

Bonnie

Dear , will post pics of my Getz after a bike rammed into it at a higher speed, all that broke was the front logo the bumper was pressed but few thumps and it was back in place , i am just posting my reviews on specific part and paint quality not for the entire machine so that fellow members are aware of what all to prevent and what all to check in case of unfortunate situations
  10. suffering From Idiot Biker Syndrome, Linea Smashed

Sad to hear that. What happened to the biker? Hope he has learnt his lesson!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk