1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Bonnie

Bonnie

suffering From Idiot Biker Syndrome, Linea Smashed

My Three month old Linea has been hit from front by a stupid blind biker!!!!
    Bonnet damaged , Bumper Damaged , Both Grills Gone and the worst my Turbo Intercooler is also damaged,

The quality of material used is just as in Indica or Indigo's not dependable its all looks only no quality,, im Soooo Sad :sad1
  2. Bonnie

Bonnie

Re: suffering From Idiot Biker Syndrome, Linea Smashed

i posted the topic at a wrong place, my apologies ,,
  3. Re: suffering From Idiot Biker Syndrome, Linea Smashed

Bonnie, thats sad.
    Can you post some pictures if you have taken ?
  4. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Re: Punto 90HP - Query

@bhai
    93 PS MJD starts pulling from low rpm as mentioned by you from approx 1400-1500 rpm but you get strong pull above 2000rpm only.
    Lag depends upon the way you are driving.
    You will not feel much lag if you drive sedately. But if you drive pedal to medal you would feel lag below 2000rpm.
  5. Bonnie

Bonnie

will take and post the pics tomorrow at the dealers place, was too shocked to see the intercooler damaged
  6. Bonnie

Bonnie

Re: Cleaning Engine bay

yeah it means that a periodic underbody check will do....as any peeling observed time for a new rubber to be put on ;-) ,
    whats ur input on the engine bay treatment
  7. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)

:eek:, strange to note damage to such an extent.
  8. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4

In Bangalore, it's the idiot autos. Touch and go syndrome. I got a very minor dent on the back last week. These fellows never maintain the minimum distance from the vehicle in the front.
  9. Bonnie

Bonnie

yeah Viny Both Grills are cheap plastic, even the paint on the bonnet chipped off which clearly indicates a poor paint job,,,
    i have a Hyundai Getz Black & a Civic White never seen such poor paint and such poor material quality... :A
    i love the design the looks the engine but the body metal and plastics are way below Maruti standards
  10. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

This is strange to me. How is it possible... is a pazzle to me.

My Punto banged into an Innova from behind with around 40-50 kph speed and gave solid damage to Innova. No internal damage was done in my Punto.