1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Re: Cleaning Engine bay

Is this some kind of treatment or off-the-shelf product from 3m ???
    Done frm 3M dealer @ Rajasthan /Delhi ?

Dlp_dmk
  2. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore

Dilip, are you done with u r exams? whats the results like? ::OO or ::T or :hit or :confused ??
    I ask bcos u r always u always :car & :redcar & :steering -- Just kidding mate

This treatment is from Tata Dealer... they have 3M guys in the workshop who steal our monies by making tall claims of Anti Rust & Paint Protection.... actually when I wasnt interested in both... they pursuaded me to go for AntiRust and threw in the Engine Bay spray free... Not available off the shelf, as they used the Air Brush to spray paint the engine bay. I thought I showed this to you whilst we came over from Lunch at the lake,... didint I?

Cost : Pay INR 2.5k for AntiRust and get this free or else, they would charge some 900 to 1200 for this alone.
    Place : Jaipur
  3. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2

Results like : :dance :dancing ::T ::D :clapping :up .... Dad ws ::OO ....
    Our college promotes save paper and save environment ,,, hence studies through laptop ,, have 24*7 wifi internet available ... Hence a tendency to being logged on either tfi or facebook ,,,, Anyways handling studies @ same time too ... Multitaskin ::V ::V

Urs was one of the recent purchases at the meet , I thought dust has not yet accumulated inside the engine compartment ,, missed ur mentioning abt the treatment ,,,
    Ok so one coat keeps the engine bay neat-tidy for hw long ??? Do u need to reapply again and again ...
    I heard abt such stuff frm wurth , which guarantees spanking nw looking engine bay , reduction in engine noise and temperature , better mileage etc etc ...
    Bt in this the coating need to be apllied every year and u get 1+5 coatsin the package ,,,

Anyways appreciate ur concerns ,,,

Dlp_dmk
  4. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Re: Re: Cleaning Engine bay

Damn here they charge 4.5k for anti rust coating. However I'm asking 3m guy to visit at home and get it done. Price he quoted 2.5k sith 5 year warranty. I'll enquire with abt engine bay spray as well.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk
  5. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai

The 3m engine spray also known as laquer spray is done in Nirmal Lifestyle mulund and the person is charging only 1500 for something like that - you will also get 10% discount if you tell him that you have heard from me. Try to check that out.
  6. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Emotion Pack Front Left Door & locking facility

Hi

Klub Class has mentioned on http://www.teambhp.com that there is no provision to open the left door with the key.
    (ie, there is no hole to insert the key!)
    At the same time, Punto Dynamic have key holes in both the front doors! ::OO :shocked :eek: :hijacked

I want to know that can we install Door knob of Dynamic to Emotion Pack to open the left door with the key. ::O
  7. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    Re: Emotion Pack Front Left Door & locking facility

why would one do that if there is central locking/ key less entry.
  8. sandeep8088

sandeep8088

Query about suspension.....

While driving today in my Punto car went over a speed breaker with a considerable amount of speed as i had to hurry when the signal was green and the road was empty.Heard the thud sound from the front when i went over the speed breaker with little fast speed.Is it normal and is there anything i need to worry about.?Plz comment
  9. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Re: Emotion Pack Front Left Door & locking facility

For additional feature. Plus it may be useful in any emergency also.

M Dzire also comes with this feature.
    If all other cars are coming with additional left side key hole then why we should not upgrade it ?
  10. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Re: Query about suspension.....

What was the type of sound.

I am also experiencing noise like " Gilli-Danda" at specific speed & in specific size of pothole.

Noise is like impact of two wooden things on each other.