1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Re: How to update your details (phone etc) with FIAT?

My phone number details were updated by the Workshop manager itself ...
    Try going to a dealership , they can update your details , which in turn is updated by the Fiat ..

Hope this helps ... My number has been updated 4 times ..

Dlp_dmk
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Re: I'm worried plzz help !

Bala, i am wondering what would have happened if same stone would have hit any other car :mrgreen: . Looks even the stones knows its bala's fiat.

Number of times stones keeps hitting my punto, till now nothing happened. I haven't seen any other car (in this range) have better protection below.
  3. Re: How to update your details (phone etc) with FIAT?

The contact is with the TASS. You may change your contact details at TASS and it gets updated with FIAT. Its the same software which is used at all TATA/FIAT dealers.
  4. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3

Thanks boys!!!! ::T Will do the needful.
  5. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2

no problem , uncle .... always ready to help !!!!!
  6. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    Cleaning Engine bay

Guys
    want to know how you guys clean your engine bay? Anybody does a water wash?. I havent tried it as there are a lot of electronics in today's car. Sometime i ask the servicing guys to just blast air. And the engine bay is still dirty without saying ::D
  7. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Re: Cleaning Engine bay

After a good wash of the engine bay , i make sure that the water is dried by compressed air atleast where all the electrical connectors are. Saves me the worries.

Gurjinder.
  8. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai

Buy a good industrial hand held blower for 800 bucks and blow air into the engine bay once a week. Direct the air into the electrical contact points to blow away the dust. I do this and my engine bay is always clean.You can use the blower anywhere in the car and it is very useful.

Abdul
  9. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Re: I'm worried plzz help !

Lol Ravi :mrgreen: ,the same thing would have happened even if the stone had hit some other car,it was purely my driver's fault :hit .My main grouse is with the replaced tank(which I had to get, writting to every one in FIAT,after a month)leaking fuel immediately post replacement. :A
    I beleive you Mods are not really upset with me :confused ,writting a few bad things about Fiat :devilface .My only intention is to honestly tell as to what is happening with my car,so that others will be aware and be more cautious,after all I came to know about the wrong engine oil in my car only from our Mod Amit's experience.
  10. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP

At that time using blower very much dust is spread. Due to dust someone may face asthma/dust allergy.

So instead of blower, Vaccum cleaner is the better solution.