1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Re: A/C not working- Tjet Plus

Check if there is a drainage tube leak??,rat menace??? ::O
  2. MURTHY

MURTHY

Bangalore
    Re: T-Jet mileage-Unimpressed- Impressive figures pg 3 & 4

Here's my mileage experience within Bangalore City (with A/c on always)
    First fill of 25 litres : 6 km
    Second fill of 30 litres: 9km
    Third Fill of 30 litres: 10.30 km
    Fourth Fill : About 10.75 km
    All above calculations based on meter reading from 'Reserve' to 'Reserve' indicator
  3. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune

Surya Sir.... Patience is the key to success.... FIAT gets good going with age... I must say as this is the first time you are using a FIAT vehicle you will also take some more time to use it to its fullest... I am sure you can never let JET parked in your car park and pick the other car for the sake of mileage... Poor other vehicle... it will be bought with the intentions of more driving but will loose big time from JET.... :dance ... I have seen your possessiveness towards the TJET... :dancing

Coming to the service part... You will never get dissatisfied at Malik... Just call them up fix and appointment and check if they can arrange for pick-up and delivery of the car from your place...
  4. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore

Murthy that is an impressive improvement, hope the IC on MID helped your driving style :)

Hope this will increase more after the first service

Enjoy the jet

Thanks
    Vasu
  5. georgjoe

georgjoe

How to lock left front side door

I dont know how to lock left front door of my MJD active from inside as when i press the lock handle form inside for right side front door it dosnt lock and everytime i have to use the key to lock it.
    Is it designed like this for all active models or is it a defect please comment
  6. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Re: How to lock left front side door

Actice model doesnt come with a central locking ..
    u have to manually lock all doors ...

Dlp
  7. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)

I am spoiled by central locking and auto locking above 20kmpl, now if i drive any car without these features, i forget to lock :(
  8. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai

The Front Left Side door can be locked - manually - by the person seating inside or by keys from outside.
    When my car was new (before first servicing) - I faced the prob of door not locking from inside. Which was promptly solved by TASC. Pl. check with the service center if you are facing the same prob.
  9. sandeep8088

sandeep8088

FIAT PUNTO 90 HP...plz clarify some doubts..

Got my new Fiat Punto 90 HP on thursday ,March 10th 2011 Bossa Nova White.The car is amazing
    I have a small query.What is the ideal gear shift pattern while driving?.ie Gear shift to speed ratio.Like 1st gear till what speed and then when to change to 2nd gear and at what speed should i change to 3rd gear and so on.....for ideal driving.Plzz reply.Am waiting for ur replies.
  10. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Re: FIAT PUNTO 90 HP...plz clarify some doubts..

in every gear dont go above 2000 rpm initially.