1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Re: Punto service manual

I think a little more search would help you to find the english one itself, from net.
    Also, would like to ask other FIAT-ians here, an one happen to have an english manual of Punto, if and possible to share with other fellas here
  2. arichakra

arichakra

Kolkata
    Re: Punto service manual

I have the service manual with me. Its a 650 MB application in ISO format that you can write it on a CD or mount it directly in your PC. If needed pls PM me, although not sure how can I transfer it.
    Here goes some random screens..
    [attachment=4:2eypmaq7]1.jpg[/attachment:2eypmaq7]
    [attachment=3:2eypmaq7]2.jpg[/attachment:2eypmaq7]
    [attachment=2:2eypmaq7]3.jpg[/attachment:2eypmaq7]
    [attachment=1:2eypmaq7]4.jpg[/attachment:2eypmaq7]
    [attachment=0:2eypmaq7]5.jpg[/attachment:2eypmaq7]

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg
  3. Vroom

Vroom Amatore

Mumbai

I would be very interested in getting this.

Cheers,
    Vroom
  4. trance_nut

trance_nut

New Delhi

@arichakra: thats great!! :). If you could upload it and post a link, it would be really helpful to all
  5. Re: Punto service manual

Yeah- I would be definitely interested in getting a copy of this.
    Sharin? - one way (if familiar in doing so/DIY) is to have a torrent file created out of it, and share the same. Other ways- need to digg about file sharing sites; this one has a decent size too
  6. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum

I have access to a server where I could give you an FTP account to upload. Then that link can be shared to those who want to download. But there is a restriction on the monthly bandwidth so the download has to be spread over a couple of months. Or I can create a torrent based on that and then share it. Seeding time from around 10:00pm till 8:00am.
    Another option could be to distribute through FTP to a few members and then all of them seed using the torrent created by one. Solutions are many.
  7. Re: Punto service manual

@Arichakra, For now, it would be great if you could share with royj alone thru the ftp route,(@royj, assuming atleast one full download can be done within a month itself)
    ...and then royj could release it as a torrent. (again assuming he has prior torrent release knowhow)
    thus, arriving at a possible sharing solution ;-)
  8. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3

Guys : I request you to exercise caution.

Temptation is best avoided. Our cars are still in the warranty period.
  9. prashant3d

prashant3d Timido

Andheri, Mumbai
    Reserve

How much liters of Fuel remains in tank once fuel meter Arrow touches Red mark (Reserve mark)?
  10. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Re: Reserve

For Punto I think it is 7. Not sure about Linea.

In any case : don't let the fuel drop to that level. Fill up the tank once you reach 1/4th