1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Re: strange problem in my linea... it gives a miss

i ll get the filters cleaned and see how it goes. i too think it ll solve the prob .. hopefully
  2. Re: strange problem in my linea... it gives a miss

its not that the acceleration stops.. just for a second it seems as if car is losing power and then everything s fine.. still i ll get the filters cheked.. if it doesnt solve the problem, then ll see t the injection thing,
    Thanks for the input :)
  3. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Re: strange problem in my linea... it gives a miss

@manas
    See if resetting the ECU solves your problem.
    Remove the "- ve" terminal from battery for half and hour. Then connect it back and start the car, keep it idling for 10 mins now shutdown the engine.
    Again start the car and take it for a spin for around 20 kms.
  4. HarishSegar

HarishSegar

Mumbai

Woops, sorry. I was reading through mobile and didnt check if it was petrol or diesel.

You had mentioned that the car accelerates normally after that one second of lag, i dont think its filters. If its the filter, you should feel a consistent lack of power as the clogged filter would be restrictive.
    I am more inclined to think its the injector.
  5. Re: strange problem in my linea... it gives a miss

i got the filters cleaned.. lets see how it goes.. ll see for a day or 2 and observe else ll get the injectors checked..
  6. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP

You might have check injectors when you plugged ECU examiner. In ECU examiner malfunctioning of injector is traceble.

But in some crticle condition ECU examiner can't catch criticle problems of injectors.

So in case of injector ,ECU examiner is not 100% dignosis :A
  7. amarteotia

amarteotia

Pune
    How to get mileage display?

Hi ,
    could someone help me out how to get Mileage of My GP in display. I have tried it so may times but have not been successful.
    I keeps on displaying the

KM on ODO +time +outside temp+radio channel but i have not been able to get the mileage display. I need help from some techie here.

thanks in advance.

Amar
  8. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Re: how to get Milage Diplay?

There is round switch on right side stalk switch of wiper control. Press the switch for step by step till
    the milege/km display does not come.
  9. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
  10. viveksonkhla

viveksonkhla Amatore

Noida, India
    NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Re: Kerb Weight which information is correct ?

Sir ji, 90 BHP Punto has a bigger engine block...so its heavier by close to 14 Kg.
    Both infos are correct.