1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Re: strange problem in my linea... it gives a miss

Get filters cleaned. Not an big issue.
  2. pvsuryap

pvsuryap Amatore

Hyderabad
    Re: T-Jet mileage-Unimpressed- Impressive figures pg 3 & 4

I am still not convinced that Tjet gives good FE. I am barely getting 9.5 kmpl.
    if I don't get good FE after service. I will swtich to using another car in the family. I might just take this out during the weekend or something like that.

While Fiat seems like a good car and a good company, they do not have adequte support infrastructure, knowledge or skills to provide adequate support in hyderabad. thats another point of concern.
  3. pvsuryap

pvsuryap Amatore

Hyderabad

FIAT folks... Rajeev ... are you listening ?
  4. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore

The first 100 KMS gave average of 6+. Later gave around 9, now i get consistently 11+ in the city. Car is yet to cross 1000 mark.

I am sure, after service i will surely get around 15+ on highway and I am happy with this mileage :)

Thanks
    Vasu
  5. pvsuryap

pvsuryap Amatore

Hyderabad

Thanks for the words of confidence Vasu.
    I hope I get decent mielage. I calculated my fuel spend based on the ARAI figures displayed on FIAT website. Unless I see that mielage I won't be convinced. If I travel this way, I will be putting a dent in my budget (my fuel spend will increase by atleast 40% more)

So keeping my fingers crossed for the MOT - moment of truth.

I spent a lot of money on the car and I truly love a fiat. Its just that I am a little jittery with the whole experience (Sales, After Sales, lack of spares etc)... hope this wont allow me to build an opinion on the service experience.
  6. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune

i dont think its related to a turbo or air filter. if you are driving @ 75 to 80kmph and suddenly acceleration stops its related to injectors/fuel pump/ the injection timing - something related to fuel circuit. check up of any error codes/ throttle related codes etc from the TASS.
  7. HarishSegar

HarishSegar

Mumbai

Had the issue with my previous car. One of the sparkplug caps had a crack and the plug was arcing with the body. It doesn't happen when the car was cold but only when it warms up. It could be either this or clogged fuel line.
  8. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Re: Problems in my GP

@ Amogh

Any updates about your clutch problem ?
  9. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune

harish - its a diesel car.
  10. Re: strange problem in my linea... it gives a miss

Turbo s actually doing fine.. i still get a nice acceleration as soon as the turbo sets in