1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Re: A/C not working- Tjet Plus

I too had the same issue with AC in my t-jet. It took them 3 days to find out where the gas leakage was from and have the part replaced. It is annoying to leave your new car at the service station for 3 days.

On top of that, I found that the usb drive I left inside the car was missing. The service station was Concorde Motors, Peeragarhi, Delhi.
  2. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Re: Blurred vision while using wiper at night during rain

Bhai..I have tried that early. Well not Kolin exactly, a different brand similar to Kolin. But that didnt work out. I suspect it could be the wax which was buffed before the car got delivered. This is just a wild guess. After my car got delivered, this was the first occasion we had such heavy rain and I used wiper at night.
  3. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Re: A/C not working- Tjet Plus

This is horrifying..Even i faced gas leak after my AC upgrade..Harish i was also facing the same hissing sound but no cooling at all..I knew it that all the gas has leaked out..Showed to TASS and rectified it and got the car the next day and the answer was leak thru an ac pipe cuz of improper fitment..AC upgrade was done at Fortune Sakinaka and rectified gas leak at Galaxy Motors mulund.
  4. srinivaschandalada

srinivaschandalada Amatore

Grande Punto 1.3
    Re: Problems in my GP

The life of the clutch is short in all fiat cars mainly attributed to is bulk. There is lot of strain on the clutch. I changed my clutch plate of my palio D at 49000 odd kms,and again at 100300 odd kms i changed the clutch plate and springer. There were no gear shifting problems whatsoever. The manual recommends a clutch change at every 55000 kms and so the change. I remember changing the clutch cylinder located behind the steering underneath the dash twice, when i noticed one or two drops on the mat. The clutch plate assembly of the Punto must also be having a similar life.
  5. HarishSegar

Wow I thought I'm the one getting a tough time. Thats atleast 2 tJets with a/c leak!
    I agree, It's frustrating to take a new car to service station for fixing something. In my case , it's rattling at first. Now A/C.

I decided not to go to fortune and i have an appointment now with wasan kandivali tomorrow. Let me see what they do.
  6. HarishSegar

Dropped the car off at wasan kandivali. Hopefully it should be completed by evening. I could see these guys a bit more organized. Will comment on it when I pick the car in evening. Apparently the common problem is a failure of an o-ring.

For those on western side, wasan opens at 7:30 and you can drop your cars early.
  7. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

O ring problem means there was a minor leakage of gas which would get noticed after a considerable time. The fitting with the O ring need to be tightened properly is the solution.
  8. HarishSegar

Spoke to them few minutes back. O-Ring is the issue and it needs to be replaced. Apparently the size for newer a/c is different and they are trying to get it from another service center. hopefully this should resolve it.
  9. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Linea boot not opening with key

hey guys, for the first time i tried to open the boot with the key.

to my shock the boot is not at all opening with my key, remote as well as spare.

i always open the boot with the remote but i think it should open with the key too since lock is provided.

i have no key for the lock :A

has anyone faced the same issue?

i am in tension now. if there is lock mismatch then fiat will have to change the whole set.
  10. Re: Linea boot not opening with key

Dont worry. Its not opening with the key for me too...
    I have faced this in my earlier Linea too and TASS rectified it in a matter of few mins.

I haven't bothered much and am thinking of setting it right during 1st service.