1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. HarishSegar

HarishSegar

Mumbai
    Re: A/C not working- Tjet Plus

Update: nothing happened on Saturday. I have to take it back on Monday. Things started moving only when I started escalating and had a discussion with the service manager.

This was My first interaction with the service center and it gave me a poor impression and I remember reading in one article that Tjet gets priority service! Yeah sure, by making me wait 2 hours to even get a response that they can't fix it today.
  2. Re: Blurred vision while using wiper at night during rain

Ensure you dont put it in your mouth. Blurred vision is sure guaranteed :wink:
  3. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India

Thats bad!
    Make it a point to post this issue on fiat India website.
  4. Re: A/C not working- Tjet Plus

Why couldn't they fix it yesterday ? They had the whole of afternoon (i assume) to do the same !
  5. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Re: Blurred vision while using wiper at night during rain

Thanks a lot everyone. ::T I am gonna try it and let you know. Before that let me have a smoke & chew some tobacco ::V
  6. Re: Blurred vision while using wiper at night during rain

Light advice: Tobacco might (will) do some good for your car, but not for you. :)
  7. HarishSegar

HarishSegar

Mumbai

Excuse: The gas filling system was not working.

I believe its more of overload and they are disorganized.
  8. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore

+1 to be more precise, there is a problem with Operational Efficiency .

They work hard but not the smart way. The task which takes about say 30 minutes sometimes they extend it beyond 2-3 hours due to overload and multiple tasks at a time. This is purely based on my previous Palio servicing experience.

Jet is a premium car and it deserves better attention by the TASS.

I have visited 3 times after the delivery of my Jet for small niggles here and there, the dealer taken care of fixing the same. The issue of doors not opening from inside after the speaker upgrade was also fixed for free of cost. I hope I continue to get similar support from my dealer ;)
  9. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum

Test Result:-
    I had rubbed with tobacco , but things did not work out as expected.Maybe the tobacco quality was not good or maybe the way I tried was not proper. But I did another desi technique and it turned out to be working. I just poured some robin blue 'powder' (The blue which u use for whitening clothes) onto the windscreen and rubbed with a plain paper.This should be done on dry surface after properly cleaning the windscreen. After doing this the wipe was perfect.I tried it by simulating a rain kind of situation with hose..;-) and the wipe was clean. But with tobacco, I didn't get the result. I am sure tobacco would work.It could be some fault with me. Anyway I got the result. Thanks everyone for your support.
  10. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP

One more solution. Some people keeps 'Kolin' spray. It gives sparkling & crystal clear vision.