1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Re: Blurred vision while using wiper at night during rain

Bhai..sorry I am not aware of this..can you tell me a bit more in detail plse.What kind of tobacco..and what is the exact procedure..
  2. Re: How to remove GP antenna or is it removable at all?

First I used to put the cover with the antenna fixed but after some days noticed that the antenna had curved slightly, which spoiled the look of the car. After that I started removing the antenna while putting the cover on. But now, the antenna lies in the boot permanently as I hardly listen to FM. May think of covering the antenna socket with something.
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Re: How to remove GP antenna or is it removable at all?

Dr Shiva: Are you using an after-market antenna in your GP?
    The stock antenna can not be removed in Punto IMO. It can be removed only in Linea.
  4. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Re: Problems in my GP

@bhai

U will laff..it's my first replacement...my car's clutch assy got replaced at 4100kms...and the hard shifting problem i was facing from day one..but TASS turned a deaf ear to it..now everything is solved except the clutch pedal squeeking...even ive got CSC replacement twice...
  5. Re: How to remove GP antenna or is it removable at all?

Didn't notice the topic was on GP. I got a Linea :hit
  6. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP

Tobacco. !
    Which people chews by applying lime. Take some tobacco on your hand.
    Rub it in hand.& then apply on front windshield. Then spray the water & wipe the windshield with wiper.

In some states Chewable tobacco is not easily available. So some people chews " Khaini"

All Oilyness will be vanish. I always use this formula in rainyseason .
  7. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP

Then replace Clutch Master Cylinder . You whole Clutch System will become new.

I also replaced CSC twice.Still there is problem of gear shifting . :A

Now Iam thinking to handle car to another dealer which is 100 KM away. ::D

Because that dealer had replaced my Clutch Assly+CSC in warrantee without any hussle.

& my hometown dealer from whom I purchased car,is insane pathetic. :A
  8. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4

It should be. Rubber parts have one year's warranty. I don't think wiper blades damage in such a short time. Punto wiper blades are of pretty good quality. I replaced mine after one year. FYI:The original wiper baldes cost around Rs. 800.
  9. Chaos

Chaos Regolare

the squeaking is generally due to the spring at the clutch pedal in the cabin. its a minor sound which can be rectified by lubrication/re-setting..
  10. vinz

vinz

IXE

i had prob in shifting gear to 3,5 n reverse doesnt get engaged. but in first service it was checked and cleared. now i dont hav issue with it. but some times i hav 2 put reverse it doesnt engage sometimes. but its not much a issue like b4 wen i tried 3rd while drivin.

As u drive and have more mileage ur gear will b better n smooth :redcar