1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Re: Blurred vision while using wiper at night during rain

I feel that your wipers are defective. Do get it checked.

You've said that the wipers leaves a kind of mark . Would you mind uploading the pic of the 'mark'?
  2. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Re: Problems in my GP

Even i was facing hard shifting problem..even my clutch pedal throw was hard compared to other lineas..I fought for warranty for the clutch assembly..Finally after shooting mails to big heads,i got it replaced FOC..A faulty pressure plate was detected.They cud have just changed the pressure plate but the works manager said no need to take risk and hence changed the whole assembly.

DSC01749.JPG

DSC01748.JPG
  3. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Re: Blurred vision while using wiper at night during rain

Klub..the mark as I said is visible just for 4-5 secs during a single wipe. So when it is continuously wiping it is like an oily kind of feel. I think I am confusing. Ok I'll make it clear. When it is heavily raining and the wiper speed is say 2 or 3 I am facing this problem. When it is at the slowest ie when the wiper completes a cycle the mark goes off in 2-3 secs.The water is wiped off properly, but some kind of stain or oily (I don't know what to call) remains for 2-3 secs. I am not sure whether I will be able to take a snap of it. Will try to simulate and try to take a snap.
  4. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4

I had faced the same issue during the last monsoon. I replaced the wiper blades and it works fine again. The old ones looked alright and you cannot make out whether they are damaged. Clean the wiper blades with a piece of dry cloth only. Use of shampoo or any other cleaning liquid damages the wiper blades.
  5. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune

the clutch plate is also worn out unevenly with some high pressure spots. the pressure plate has also rusted. this is strange
  6. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP

My Clutch Assly. was also like this. So got repalcement FOC.+ CSC.

Uneven wear is common problem.

@ pioneeraaron

This is your first Clutch Replacment .How many KM Clutch last ?
  7. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi

This is the trail which is left by wipers due to sweeping process. Wipers are faulty and BTW do you park ur car near some garage. In that case get ur glass cleaned using some solvent at SStn.
  8. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum

I don't park it near any garage. Could it be any kind of pollution sticking on the glass which is not visible with naked eyes in the morning. I think I will take it to the service center to get it checked.But mine is just 2 months old. So will it be replaced under warranty .?
  9. chandu

chandu

Navi Mumbai
    Re: How to remove GP antenna or is it removable at all?

The other option can be replace the external antenna with an internal Antenna.
  10. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP

Try a Desi Remeady on blurred vision in rain.

Rub Tobacco on front windshield & then wash it & stroke the wiper Blades. It works ::T