1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    Re: T-Jet mileage-Unimpressed- Impressive figures pg 3 & 4

Murthy,

On the steering mount you find the wiper control, in that you will see a push button at the end of it. Keep pushing that button and watch the display. You will see A2A A2B Average Speed Average Consumption etc and also you will see Instant Consumption. When you see Instant consumption stop over there and display will show instant consumption. If you still see problem setting it, will try to post a pic

Thanks
    Vasu
  2. MURTHY

MURTHY

Bangalore

Yes, thanks. I did that and can see the instant consumption changing with speed/gear etc.
  3. manziee

manziee

Bangalore

I was about to suggest same.Very effective way this will really give you insight to your drving habits and effects
  4. RAAM

RAAM

Navi Mumbai
    Re: KMs done on delivery???

Mine was reading 14 KM with H at the time of Pre Registration Check.

It was 135 (probably with H, didn't notice) at the time of delivery reason being Stockyard being at Bhiwandi, Registration at Navi Mumbai and back to Bhiwandi as I had delayed delivery by couple of days.

On the day of delivery another run from Bhiwandi to Chembur. I think this is ok. More so as I did the ODO reset without knowing that it could be reset when displaying H.
  5. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore

While driving the Linea in the city (crowded place) admiration is guaranteed, I use to be one of the onlooker earlier, just staring at the Linea which was passing by.

When admiration comes for free why drive the spirited way? drive slowly feel the admiration and enjoy the efficiency. Earlier is use to drive my Palio like a two-wheeler. With Linea my driving style has changed completely, Thanks to the Multi-function display and the looks of the car.

On highway drive it the way you like it (Rocket or a Sedate)
  6. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    Re: KMs done on delivery???

Mine was with 28 kms when it was parked in the yard, took a test drive and on delivery it was around 60 odd kms.
    The other car which another dealer had done 170kms & reason for not buying it was due to its milage :)
  7. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    Re: Service Indicator reset

Source : ehow.com & Disclaimer: Not Tried nor aware of the output.

Turn the ignition switch to the "On" position without starting the engine.

Press the odometer reset button repeatedly until the total mileage is displayed.

Turn the ignition switch to "Off."

Press and hold the trip odometer reset button.

Turn the ignition switch to "On." Do not start the engine.

Release the trip odometer reset button after the service display counts down from 10 to 0 and the service light resets.
  8. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Blurred vision while using wiper at night during rain

Hi ..for the last 2-3 days we are having pretty heavy rain here in Trivandrum and I find it very difficult driving with the wipers on during night. When the wipers move it is making some greasy kind of mark all over. But as soon as the wiper stops, in 3-4 secs it disappears. But when using the wipers continuously during rain, the vision is getting blurred because of this. I have tried cleaning the glass with shampoo, the regular newspaper cleaning method and of course wiped of the wiper blades with wet sponge to take the dirt of it. But still I am not able to get a crystal clear vision when using wipers during rain. Mine is just 2 month old car. My questions are how do I get rid of this .? Do I need to mix some kind of wiper fluid with the water ? Can you suggest me some good brands for the same. Is it ok to mix ordinary shampoo with water for the wiper fluid.?
  9. SunilFiat

SunilFiat Novizio

pune
    Re: Blurred vision while using wiper at night during rain

How much you are sure that it is greasy kind ? Check the Viper rubber. Is it damaged or something oily stuck to it.
    While raining is it from inside or outside. Due to hot temperature condition it might be forming fog inside glass. This is my childish guess You might have already checked it. But just conforming.
  10. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Re: Blurred vision while using wiper at night during rain

Hi Sunil..Thanks for the quick reply. Well the rubber is not damaged and as I had mentioned, I tried cleaning the blade with a sponge too. It is not the fog which is forming inside. It leaves a kind of mark when the wiper moves and when it is stopped, in 4-5 secs it vanishes. But normally when the wiper works, there shouldnt be any marks or traces coming right.?