1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Re: Repeated staring problem in MJD 1.3 Emotion

Wheather your starter spins or not.
    If EBD goes powerless & starter is not spinning,then it is battery problem.

& because of low battery current, sensors of ABS are not getting proper voltege.
    & because of low battery voltege,sensors of ABS,are firing error " ABS failure ".
  2. AnandKV

AnandKV

Chennai
    Re: Repeated starting problem in MJD 1.3 Emotion

Bhai, you are correct..........Today shows "ABS failure message" as well.

How to resolve this?? If to do deal by ourselves?

Anand
  3. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP

You have not mentioned Wheather your starter spins or not ?

If you have Multi-Meter device then check Battery Voltege. Or check battery at Exide Authorised dealer.
  4. Re: Punto Queries

Atul,

Haven't tried this in my new Punto, but I had this in my old Palio. Have you or anyone ever smoked in your car with the AC on? Even doing this once can cause this. Or it could also be from use in dusty conditions. Not a major thing, IMO, but cleaning the system could help. With the AC on, the moisture in the air condenses on the cooling coils and this also collects other impurities in the air like dust and smoke. When you are just using the blower, these get blown back into the cabin.
  5. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP

Battery can't dead within non-use for 2-3 days. If your battery is becoming dead within 2-3 days,then problem is weak battery.

Try with another battery.
    You have mentioned that your EOBD goes low,that' why I arised question of battery.

If there is ABS error then it is serious problem.
    How your dealer is saying it is not serious problem ? ::OO
    This is another example of pathetic TATA dealer :A

Get ECU scan & check ABS sensor.

If Sensors are OK,then problem may be in ABS module. Get it check from another dealer. Administrator has disabled my permission to send PM/e-mail. Only Incoming PM/email is there.So Iam writing this here.
  6. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Re: Repeated staring problem in MJD 1.3 Emotion

MJD does not require to bleed fuel lines. Priming is done automatically.
  7. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    KMs done on delivery???

Can you guys tell me how many KMS did your vehicles had covered when they were handed over to you guys.
    Question is Specific to Pune.
  8. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Re: KMs done on delivery???

ok m answering this...but im from mumbai...i got my keys wen the odo was on 120kms..i guess its normal cuz they do d pdi and a lil bit runnin around to test the vehicle...usually pepl get the keys on 50-60kms..
  9. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune

Me got it at 126 KMS in pune. Wondering if others got it at approx the same reading?
  10. sachinls3

sachinls3 Amatore

Pune

Yup, I got it at 125KMs on Dec 16, 2010. I was not happy with it, my unserstanding was that it should be @50KMs. But when I checked with the sales guys, they told me it's because other than FIAT's internal testing TATAs and the dealer also do their own testing.

Also, my bro-in-law told me it's normal asking me to ignore it. Anyways, the car (Punto 1.2 Emotion) is doing great (touchwood), I am loving it. done 1800KMs till now.