1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Maverickxx2006

Maverickxx2006 Amatore

Pune
    Re: RC not received in 1.5 month...PUNE

It does take time, but not more than 3-4 weeks after all paper work is done. In my case I got after two months. I was getting answers like pending from RTO etc. I knew the agent who does the RTO for Pandit, when I called him directly, after much prodding he mentioned that the RC card is with him but he isnt handing over the same to Pandit since they are not paying him some agreed amount. I was like :shocked

When I confronted the manager with this information, his first question was like who gave you this info. After this I got the RC card in 2 days. Presumably after paying the RTO agent.

This is the case with almost all the dealers.
  2. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3

Maverick is right. You need to get hold of the agent who does the processing work for Pandit. It does not take more than 2-3 weeks. The delay happens when the dealer (in this case Pandit) does not follow up with the agent. Remember : the agent has MANY other clients to take care of.

Maan : BUB is sorely missed in Pune. I had received my smart card in 11 days flat.
  3. sdeepu2u

sdeepu2u

Chennai
    A/C not working for Punto 1.3 MJD - 600km

Hi All,

I bought my punto on DEC31 2010 ..All was fine until today morning ...My AC get turned on but it doesn't cool ...The light is on for the A/C . I called the service center ...Then replied to bring the car tommorow by 9 pm . Please let me know what could be the issue and anyone faced the same Issue . The car has run only for 600km .

Regards,
    Deepak
  4. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune

mine has not yet arrived even after 2 months. cheers. this happens only with pandit. useless people. my neighbor got RC book in 15 days for his new i20.

when inquired about extended warranty booklet i was told i will be getting a new book as old agency which provided extended warranty insurance has been changed by fiat. they are distributing new booklets now.
  5. amarteotia

amarteotia

Pune

Thanks guys for the replies..I am a bit relaxed now as this is happening with lot of people.
    for now I will follow up with those guys...letys see when i will get mine. ::O
  6. rsujir

rsujir

Mumbai
    Re: Service Indicator reset

Thx all of u.. :)
  7. AnandKV

AnandKV

Chennai
    Repeated starting problem in MJD 1.3 Emotion

Have a repeated starting problem with MJD 1.3 Emotion Punto for the past 2 months. The Chennai service center people has seen and said no major issues. But i continue to have the problem. Even if i dont use the car for 2 days, 3rd it has starting problem. The car is 18 months old.......Suggest me solution for this.......I again told the dealer to look at it...........
  8. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Re: Repeated staring problem in MJD 1.3 Emotion

Anand please elaborate the problem a little bit more.
    Does the engine crank and engine doesn't start? OR (If this is the case get the fuel lines bleeded)
    Battery charge level goes low and engine doesn't crank? (Check battery for it's condition and also check alternator if it's charging battery properly)
  9. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP

If battery ,Starter Motor is OK & engine is crankable ,then problem is related to fuel supply system.

Faulty CRi (High Pressure Fuel ) pump Or Bad injectors. As all know C.I. engine works on principle of pressure.

If there is no proper fuel pressure , then there will be no proper automisation of fuel.

Automisation means to convert fuel drop into small particles.

That's why we face starting problem.
    I had seen Vista (Quadrajet) having this problem because of bad fuel. Odometer was only 500 KM. ::OO
  10. AnandKV

AnandKV

Chennai

Thanks for the replies, however the problem is that when i turn on the key, EBD panel lights up and further when i turn the key to start the engine the EBD goes powerless and engine does not start. This time i also another meesage " ABS failure, See the Handbook".